• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
looks like wm is gonna be getting stock throughout the week. My store near me said they sold out this morning but are getting more tomorrow morning.

Doogal94

Dec 4, 2020
Oswego, NY
upd8: Ithaca NY Walmart has a "pending delivery" for 12/8 for PS5s, although the associate I spoke to stressed that he wasn't sure if and when to actually expect it.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm guaranteed a PS5 at a physical retailer, I'm just going to stick to online. No way I'm going out to all that mess for nothing.

Nov 28, 2017
Finally, new page lol

I hope you guys don't mind me posting here occasionally.

Do anyone of you know the situation in JPN currently regarding new stock? Not the lucky draw shit. Just straight up buying the consoles.

If nothing by the end of this year, will have to look at the US.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
XSX oos at MS now. I ordered a unit from there a couple of weeks ago. Still hasn't shipped.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
What? Really? I know people who ordered from MS around that same time and have gotten them.
It depends on when you ordered! MS has been shipping them but I ordered "later" and by that I mean 30 minutes after they went up. Last I heard there were people that ordered between 12:15-12:20 were getting consoles. I was at 12:30.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Damn I guess none of the trucks made it down south from Cleveland to Cincinnati. Still ZERO Walmarts showing any stock here. Target still shows the same 10 it has for the past 2 days which is obviously a glitch. Hope Walmart gets something this week. I talked to the guy in my electronics department today. He wasn't too keen on the idea of me giving him $100 for holding a PS5, said there is just no feasible way for him to be able to do that which I can understand. It was worth a shot. However, he did say he would be able to text me a heads up if he was at work and they got them in.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Bag status: acquired! Walmart walk-in about 4:20pm est.

Local Walmarts have been a wasteland on Brickseek but all of a sudden multiple stores popped up with 6+ all at once. Called one, no answer; called the next closest one (about 40 mins away), the guy said they had "quite a few." Zoomed over, the employee at the counter told me the employee who knew where they'd be was on his break so I had to wait. It was basically one guy asking another guy asking another guy if they had PS5s as a line started to build. Finally, a guy shows up, goes to the back, and comes out with a box of them. Sooo many sighs of relief from the crowd. I'm not sure how many there were total: Brickseek said 6+ and I saw four in the box he opened. Other employees were really surprised to see me carrying one so it doesn't seem like a common occurrence.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you still searching! I think it'll only get easier to get one from here so all of your watches will end soon.

FrozenNote24

Nov 15, 2020
Bag status: acquired! Walmart walk-in about 4:20pm est.

Local Walmarts have been a wasteland on Brickseek but all of a sudden multiple stores popped up with 6+ all at once. Called one, no answer; called the next closest one (about 40 mins away), the guy said they had "quite a few." Zoomed over, the employee at the counter told me the employee who knew where they'd be was on his break so I had to wait. It was basically one guy asking another guy asking another guy if they had PS5s as a line started to build. Finally, a guy shows up, goes to the back, and comes out with a box of them. Sooo many sighs of relief from the crowd. I'm not sure how many there were total: Brickseek said 6+ and I saw four in the box he opened. Other employees were really surprised to see me carrying one so it doesn't seem like a common occurrence.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you still searching! I think it'll only get easier to get one from here so all of your watches will end soon.
Congrats!
what state and city?

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The store that told me they couldn't sell earlier and it was online only now out of stock on brickseek :/

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I almost don't want Brickseek to say my Walmart has any 'cus it'd mean bothering the employees. I just want someone to ship me one! I don't wanna talk to anyone!

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Any rumors of XSX stock dropping soon (besides from Walmart)? I see that i missed a drop a few hours ago, but I'm hoping Best Buy will be dropping more soon.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm putting the blame on Walmart now. No reason they shouldn't allow you to order in the app from a store if it has stock. They are allowing employees to scalp them.

tombo85

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I guess none of the trucks made it down south from Cleveland to Cincinnati. Still ZERO Walmarts showing any stock here. Target still shows the same 10 it has for the past 2 days which is obviously a glitch. Hope Walmart gets something this week. I talked to the guy in my electronics department today. He wasn't too keen on the idea of me giving him $100 for holding a PS5, said there is just no feasible way for him to be able to do that which I can understand. It was worth a shot. However, he did say he would be able to text me a heads up if he was at work and they got them in.
I live in the Northern Kentucky area and the only thing I've seen in stores was a Series S that I snatched up in case a relative wanted it

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Can a specific walmart not show up on brickseek? I just noticed the 2nd closest walmart from me doesn't show up at all.

Nov 8, 2017
Where is Amazon in all this? It appears to be largely Walmart and Target with a bit of Best Buy but no Amazon or have I just missed it? Given how huge they are their absence seems very strange.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Where is Amazon in all this? It appears to be largely Walmart and Target with a bit of Best Buy but no Amazon or have I just missed it? Given how huge they are their absence seems very strange.
Seems like they went past their stock when they did their last drop, and are still fulfilling backorders.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was at Target running errands earlier and stopped by electronics. Some dude started shouting at the attendant because PS5 wasn't in stock after calling numerous times and still showed up to find only the PS4 Pro was in stock. Felt bad to the cashier so I went to check on him and make sure he was fine.

I'm on the prowl too, and have been for weeks. But damn, no need to get feisty to people just trying to do their job.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I was at Target running errands earlier and stopped by electronics. Some dude started shouting at the attendant because PS5 wasn't in stock after calling numerous times and still showed up to find only the PS4 Pro was in stock. Felt bad to the cashier so I went to check on him and make sure he was fine.

I'm on the prowl too, and have been for weeks. But damn, no need to get feisty to people just trying to do their job.
Yeah, this is literally not their fault, even Walmart, they have to say what they're told to say, or they could lose their job. It sucks, but we need to remember to be decent to these people, especially since there's probably a good deal of people who aren't, like that.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
If it were me I would seriously tell my manager that I refuse to answer any electronic calls and they can handle it whatever way they want. I'd actually suggest just removing the phone altogether since it is just a huge time sink.

Oct 27, 2017
If it were me I would seriously tell my manager that I refuse to answer any electronic calls and they can handle it whatever way they want. I'd actually suggest just removing the phone altogether since it is just a huge time sink.
or just have a pre-recorded message that due to increase traffic in the store, our associates cannot take calls on any inventory inquiries.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The Villages in Florida are now showing stock. 👀

That's still a bit too far for me to just check.