• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doogal94

Dec 4, 2020
Oswego, NY
Just bounced over to my local Walmart and was told about what I expected to hear. As a longtime shift supervisor in retail, I can only imagine how mind-numbing fielding the same question from people of varying politeness must be for the folks in the electronics department.
A Target about ten miles from me is showing 10 PS5s in stock on PopFindr, but upon calling and being told they didn't have any /and/ upon trying to set up for in-store pickup through the app, I'm pretty sure PopFindr just hasn't gotten an update on their inventory.
The seaaarch continues!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
j7c0Wfr.png

ksxe84F.png

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
Central Florida is a barren wasteland for the PS5. Last Target drop only had like three of two dozen get resocked. Been empty here ever since...Feel like my only chance is a Best Buy restock or PS Direct.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
list

Liquidsnake _ - I will personally find PS5 for this man Liquidsnake

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

Kinggroin - do not give up.

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

Lunzio

Tahnit

Rusty Shackelford

Typhon

Doogal

SunshinePuppies

McScroggz

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

Peter Dragon

If anyone has one and wants to be removed, let me know. If you want to be removed because you could not find one, I understand but I advise not too. We will not give up.

Last edited:

Doogal94

Dec 4, 2020
Oswego, NY
list

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85 dwix85 pm me if you already got yours

Zetta

MrRob

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

Lunzio

Tahnit

Rusty Shackelford

Typhon

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

Peter Dragon

If anyone has one and wants to be removed, let me know. If you want to be removed because you could not find one, I understand but I advise not too. We will not give up.
Could I be added here too? I'm in upstate NY and will post here if I happen to find any stock anywhere.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Central Florida is a barren wasteland for the PS5. Last Target drop only had like three of two dozen get resocked. Been empty here ever since...Feel like my only chance is a Best Buy restock or PS Direct.
Same with PA. Where I live I would say most Targets did not get any and the ones that did were getting 8-10 units.

Supply is just really pathetic. You would think we would have figured out how to produce more video game consoles by now. Even the Nintendo Switch is out of stock everywhere and Nintendo had over a year to prepare for it.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
ok so. the walmart about 20 mins away will be selling them at 7am. what are my chances of getting one if i show up at 6:30ish. i have to be back for an online study session for a cert im going for but If i can nab one in person that would be amazing.

duder92

Jun 17, 2018
Im probably bias because it is how I got mine, but I think Target has handled this the best way. Doing store pickup keeps the bots away and gives you more than 10 seconds to place an order, plus you are able to receive it the same day and not worry about some weird shipping shenanigans.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
ok so. the walmart about 20 mins away will be selling them at 7am. what are my chances of getting one if i show up at 6:30ish. i have to be back for an online study session for a cert im going for but If i can nab one in person that would be amazing.

How do you know this?

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
list

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85 dwix85 pm me if you already got yours

Zetta

MrRob

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

Lunzio

Tahnit

Rusty Shackelford

Typhon

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

Peter Dragon

I shipped Dwix's today. So they should have it mon/tues

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Depends on how many they have available. At least expect a small group formed by the time you arrive. There's likely a few that will be heading down earlier than half an hour

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Make sure brickseek at least says they have it. My store went from OOS today to IS. Apparently as the truck arrived.

Only 2 out of 20 plus here said they have it.

That's my situation. Brickseek said out of stock early in the day, then 2 hours or so ago it changed to in stock in a bunch of my Walmarts. 2 of those within 25 mins of me, sadly in opposite directions...

Sounds right. Just got stock in, could be on sale in the morning. Fuck.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
My grandmother also reported our closest wal mart sold 12 today (from 12pm to 3pm) damn that is 3 min from me.

This Wal-Mart restock is really odd being so close to the other sell they just had

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Just wish I knew I'd they'll have it tomorrow morning. I'm up early anyway, but I hate the feeling of wasted time.

Oct 25, 2017
DAMN I couple of walmarts around me showd 6+ in stock. Not the one in my town a couple of hours ago. Just checked again and now ALL say oos.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Walmart getting so many of these things compared to other retailers? I'd rather give my money to just about any other company besides them, but it seems like they're the only store getting any kind of regular stock.

I see that big list of people trying to get PS5s, is there a similar list for people looking for Series X/S?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Brickseek worked better so I didn't waste time driving to a walmart. For example, earlier it said a store had "limited stock" then it went to OSS and now it's back to "limited stock".

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Disk

It shows as "in stock" once the receiving team finishes unloading the truck (sometimes once tgey open it)

Some stores will sell once freight it done, others wait until A.M.

Seems like that's my case. Gonna pick one and be there at 6:20 or so. Let's see what happens at 7am. If this doesn't work I'm not driving anywhere else. Just gonna wait till I can cop online.

Edit: this is bumfuck nowhere eastern PA, so I'm hoping that helps me out. I was able to walk in to a Walmart on day 1 of the switch launch and cop lmao.

Doogal94

Dec 4, 2020
Oswego, NY
I called the two other Walmarts in my area showing up as "limited stock" and got a very curt dude that just said "online only" before hanging up and the other store also seems to straight-up not have any.

Probably going to call it a night unless some wild shit happens soon or something.
Best of luck, folks!
DyWDGW5UcAA9igA

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Walmart getting so many of these things compared to other retailers? I'd rather give my money to just about any other company besides them, but it seems like they're the only store getting any kind of regular stock.

I see that big list of people trying to get PS5s, is there a similar list for people looking for Series X/S?
I bet they didn't have as many pre orders to send out

I'm still amazed I got mine from walmart

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like that's my case. Gonna pick one and be there at 6:20 or so. Let's see what happens at 7am. If this doesn't work I'm not driving anywhere else. Just gonna wait till I can cop online.

Edit: this is bumfuck nowhere eastern PA, so I'm hoping that helps me out. I was able to walk in to a Walmart on day 1 of the switch launch and cop lmao.

You'll probably have decent luck.

This is nothing like the switch launch though. I walked in day one to a Target and got a switch with no problems during the afternoon in SoCal.

I called the two other Walmarts in my area showing up as "limited stock" and got a very curt dude that just said "online only" before hanging up and the other store also seems to straight-up not have any.

Probably going to call it a night unless some wild shit happens soon or something.
Best of luck, folks!
DyWDGW5UcAA9igA

Hung up? Damn. I would kept calling his ass back just for that.

The online only line doesn't make sense to me. How does one buy it online if they don't put them up?

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
What are we expecting overnight/early morning? I think rumor was a Target drop, but I can also see a possible Best Buy drop happening as well, maybe.

Nahalum

Nov 6, 2017
Has my PS5 finally show up from the GameStop bundle a week or so back. Hang in there and keep trying! I was tapped out then one day it just worked

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

I'm in southern (tax free) NH so there are a bunch of local exporters resellers and scalpers around. Whole families start showing up once certain things hit Brickseek..

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen Best Buy drop overnight. They seem to be doing them at reasonable times in the AM unlike others.