• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I do not think direct matters how fast you are, I still don't get it since I have never been close on it though. About 0 for 18 on the q.

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
I (think) I did it. I tend to idly refresh the page a couple of times a day and got lucky before I saw the Linus Wilson/Site Supply tweets. When I first got in it said 2 mins before jumping up to an hour.

MZzVvkR.png

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to get a disc console, digitals were sold out when I finally got in. Paid for that expedited shipping, going to be eyeballing every delivery truck for the next couple days...

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I honestly have no idea what else I can do here. I went and found and joined a PS5 Stock Alert Discord that I never leave, I'm following at least 10 accounts on twitter with tweetdeck notifications, I've had an alarm set for 6am to check Target for the past 4 days, I live in this thread.

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
FUCK

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Queue came up right as I was leaving work so I queued up on my phone. I knew I had zero chance in hell so I still went to McDonalds and got myself dinner and turns out I was right, it's still at an hour.

Fenrisulvur

Oct 25, 2017
Portland
I got in right as the sitesupply tweet went up and I'm at over an hour on my PC and phone. I know it's hard to believe, but your position is randomized when the sale goes live and it becomes a game of the wonders of probability. How early or late you join the pre-queue doesn't matter.

FrozenNote24

Nov 15, 2020
I honestly have no idea what else I can do here. I went and found and joined a PS5 Stock Alert Discord that I never leave, I'm following at least 10 accounts on twitter with tweetdeck notifications, I've had an alarm set for 6am to check Target for the past 4 days, I live in this thread.

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
FUCK

same

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I got in before Wario tweet and all 3 of my devices still said over an hour. Doesn't seem to have any effect as we have been saying it's shuffled when stock goes up.
i dunno. my three windows are currently timed according to when i got in queue with each of them: 30 mins, 42 mins and over an hour.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe they're still in stock, even if it's probably over for us over an hour peeps.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Fucking hell. I get it, gives me issues logging into my account. Add to cart, go to put in shipping info, get to payment.. and OOS.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
got down to 29 minutes this time.

...still cant believe the one time i actually got in was the day they didnt put them up until after i was kicked out.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
OOS. Of my four options, phone was the only one that went beyond the hour. Got up to 30 minutes before the OOS notification.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
LOL sold out in my cart. I had to get my friend on the phone to give me his address and it sold out by the time I could type it

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
fucking fuck this. how are people forming queues before site supply tweets. there has to be someone with direct knowledge of when this is happening cause they dont show up in stock for a few minutes.

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
Dear everyone,

I had the console in my cart. I had checkout all ready to go. My browser blocked my ability to put in my credit card info. I didn't get one.

I don't know if I can recover from that L. :/

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
Congrats. Now, I want all of you to tell me how you were made aware of the queue today. Seriously.

SiteSupply. I set up notifications on Twitter and kept watch.

Then I had the URL typed into a tab but never hit enter - that's the important part, as it seems they track for persistent browser sessions as a way to track bots and won't let you into the queue right away.

So as soon as I saw the SiteSupply notification, I hit enter on the tab and was in.

GOOD LUCK!

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
fucking fuck this. how are people forming queues before site supply tweets. there has to be someone with direct knowledge of when this is happening cause they dont show up in stock for a few minutes.
People have distill monitors up checking for changes to the message so it will alert them immediately.