• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly smooth. I did have to hit add to basket about 3 times for it to finally go but once it was in the basket it was straightforward. Amazon Uk and Amazon DE carry over all your mailing address and stored payment info from you Amazon US acct. So it was basically 3 clicks and done
Thanks! Considering one is in pounds and the other in euros, do you know which ended up being cheaper between these stores?

Oct 27, 2017
The closer I get to succeeding with Antonline (was literally at the "pay now" button before things went awry), the more I start to realize I don't want a $850 PS5 bundle.

I could do with $650 for Spider-Man and a Dualsense controller, but anything else is just unnecesary.

crtfreak

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks! Considering one is in pounds and the other in euros, do you know which ended up being cheaper between these stores?
It will be about the same. Sony has set the PS5 price so unless its a bundle its the same price just reflected differently based on currency. But you can change that to USD. Shipping would be the only difference. Might cost more to ship.

On a international Amazon sites just to the right of the search field at the top. You will see a flag icon for that Country/ Currency. You can click on that and set the language and currency on that particular amazon site. Makes it easier to know what you are spending and reading. I've ordered dozens of times over the past couple years from Amazon UK, Germany, and Japan.
t3rEIGaH0KbuIbZR18PMTGuojuhPH9dIj1do5_HrRYqgRvC-lOJAbL8BF9oy15IMwcJSjoW7O1DhqVOM7uvOBKaQEC8MXl-kg6DwdpqAZkf8iEoiOYFyLtAEpP0tEXbY1QVuGWFKXZE4NDOTCi8pe4_MUuQDUFmjErMMPQiL98yxeMtD5tcG5p7ByPmLyIaUv_e9fdswpNneAEIC4FsqGIbGiaKczkHWieOQn7QjWWqwUpk_FED3wrlM3AzM-digF72ioNKQTet7_AhcDmVS-__hI3pf4Y-gZxrO27Hpc8f8JP13TE002hSA6yoETn4CvvidKgKOfNg0B8eknN1_Yn2UtBaJz8IJRdSolAorb-k6pD9_vqCuR8lt3vzG7kQJAlAZKOAvGmLW7znfDxG7PLMMOBsbsa9kIpgGoQQ0rXtSFO3g2curB3iBotQuKYrHeGl7PIbSizgc7TCzvrLf2t9HOgNug_c_qzWhRY-KumEaqbnQ0uSjSp-PY7uWtM8grPf9CYNHnht6Ak5SGc79b-xw52oHaL8JFoqJ4zxl_JiM9Iyx1FuBG8SuZCHwPosxQIO5clkQPup8U8EccWpxzK7SyWlED0pJ6mR-EBdIgxIUU6iik-aoglDk8YphVKI6HdL0AJzHo_SBgrR_vfH8rjdN9w0PljnSwN0BJzKSLln2dYmB_iaCKCV9BJYREw=w381-h221-no

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
Woot
My PS5 from coolshop (lol at the name) just shipped.
Looks like I will be eating this christmas afterall :D

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember for preorders on Amazon people shared backdoor links that went live before they went up on site. Wonder if the same would happen again when they go back up?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
When I got the Series X at Amazon someone had posted a direct link to it in the thread here and I ended up getting it. That was for the first Pre-Orders and apparently it was before it had went up on the site. Is this still happening?

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even see PS5 on the phone app.

I do have it set up on the PC and I am trying to check every 15 minutes. If I get it I will just 1 click the fuck out of it.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like my brother may be able to get one for me this weekend.....

I might still try to grab one from Sony if they drop as I can't be too sure but my watch may soon be over. Finally.

Fuck the Lakers!

silver1289s

Mar 8, 2018
Went to bed at 4am est last night and woke up to an alarm at 7 just to find out they are out of stock. I'm not for sure why I get my hopes up anymore

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
During preorders the backdoor links allowed people to order PS5s before they actually went live on the site. So by the time the links did go live, the consoles were all sold out. It basically fucked everyone doing it the proper way.
This seems to be what's happened to me on every single website. Like an idiot I've been doing things the "right way" and every single time Someone finds a back door or figures out how to jump the queue etc. it's driving me crazy fucking cheaters

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the stores that didn't have any stock will start selling, but are they going to get stocked by tomorrow morning?

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
This seems to be what's happened to me on every single website. Like an idiot I've been doing things the "right way" and every single time Someone finds a back door or figures out how to jump the queue etc. it's driving me crazy fucking cheaters
Don't take it personally.

Most people are not going to get one this year because the supply is pathetic compared to demand.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Someone was selling the PS5 for about 1,300 on the amazon page. Looks like it got bought.

cametall

Oct 27, 2017
Are there no Discords with stock bots that alert the entire Discord to a drop? There's one for the 3000 series cards that drops a direct link in the Discord for all users to click and directly add the video cards to the store cart. The stock bot constantly watches for changes on a bunch of webpages 24/7.

These Twitter alerts sometimes don't pop up for over an hour after the tweet (at least in the Android app).

List of the day

Liquidsnake

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85 dwix85 ill still keep you just in case seomeone will help. Don't lose hope

Bitcloudrzr -- needs to be shipped

Zetta

Liquidzr0 local or shipped socal location

MrRob

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

Spotanime

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

Carbine789

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

GFP_RYU

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

God bless you all .
Can take me off as I got one👍

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are there no Discords with stock bots that alert the entire Discord to a drop? There's one for the 3000 series cards that drops a direct link in the Discord for all users to click and directly add the video cards to the store cart. The stock bot constantly watches for changes on a bunch of webpages 24/7.

These Twitter alerts sometimes don't pop up for over an hour after the tweet (at least in the Android app).

Can you let me know what that 3000 series discord is? Thanks!

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017

Better for people using those links than bots