• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shinoblee

Oct 28, 2017
Had one in cart then failed at checkout and then oos... Should really take this as a sign.

Columbus Ohio region didn't seem to get much cause I never really saw anything on popfinder.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
2020-12-03.jpg

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Had it in my cart on Target, but forgot the cvv for my card. By the time I got it, it was out of stock lol

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't say out of stock for me. Just can't order it.

Says one or more items are unavailable. But then claims they're available on the main page.

ACH1LL3US

Aug 6, 2020
Mystore app is showing all of the Targets around me are now sold out, when did these go live? I have been watching all night and just slept for an hr and miss it!

Walker_Boh

Oct 25, 2017
Boise, Idaho
Goddamit, I want to go back to bed but it's still showing in stock here in Boise. If the app says ready in four hours does that mean I can buy it in four hours?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Set like 50 alarms to wake me up if they went up but none of them worked until I randomly woke up by myself, checked my phone, and saw they went up 5 minutes ago. I ain't never fucking getting a PS5. lol

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think its locally so depending on the stock of your local target stores. Thats just what I gathered. Good luck to everyone and lets hope target wont somehow cancel on us.

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit! My 3 year old got me up for a diaper change and something to drink a few moments ago. I just so happen to check target and manage to spam an order to completion. I finally got a PS5!

duder92

Jun 17, 2018
Well, dogs woke me up very early and I decided to just stay up. Casually looked on popfinder to see the amounts from yesterday were less. Looked and the one closest to me showed stock, got to check out and it said out of stock, picked new store and same thing. Finally picked another store, got the out of stock, but instead of choosing another I just refreshed the submit payment and it finally went through.

Now im processing. Not going to get too excited until I see some sort of confirmation.

Jun 26, 2018
was on the place order page, kept telling me it was sold out, opened a new tab said there was still 4 left, tried again same thing. picked another store with 6 went to place the order and it was giving me the same sold out. I was getting pretty hopefully I was going to get one, nope. I live in upstate ny

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I kept going back out to my cart. Then checkout until it worked.

Of course it helps I don't live in a place with extreme populations. But worth a try.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Get up early anyways and checked this thread. Went to targets website and local store had 1 and 2 in stock back and forth but I could never add to cart. Disappointed.

Dief88

Nov 13, 2020
Never showed up near me or where my parents live. Finally checked where my girlfriend's parents live and a few were still in stock. Must've sold out just before I got to the Place My Order screen.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I check just now because I was curious and it looks like all targets by me are sold out. Except one which maybe didn't sell online at all? It says limited stock not available for online pickup.

Edit: says oos there now too. Also looks like no stores near me even carry the digital version. Crazy.