• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I have to start work back at the school this week which is basically 6-5, so if someone spots one on Cyber Monday, I'll definitely pay you for it.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Just got my notification from best buy saying my PS5 is ready for pickup. Now I'm finally done console shopping for family for xmas.

Oct 25, 2017
So, Brickseek is useless for the consoles, right?

Nope. I forgot to post here. but I went to Walmart today. Mine shows as having 6+ in stock. Went there and talked to a manager. I asked if they had PS5's he said "no". I was like "you sure"

Then he said we have some in the back but they are all for online order pick up. So I feel a lot of people telling you guys they don't have them actually do but they are saved for order pick up.

Maybe not all of them are for pick up at that store, but I feel it depends on who you deal with. Like I said my cousin got on yesterday morning no online order pick up. He just talked to a manager, they went in the back on got him one. The manager did say some in the back had tags for order pick up though.

Nov 28, 2020
Nope. I forgot to post here. but I went to Walmart today. Mine shows as having 6+ in stock. Went there and talked to a manager. I asked if they had PS5's he said "no". I was like "you sure"

Then he said we have some in the back but they are all for online order pick up. So I feel a lot of people telling you guys they don't have them actually do but they are saved for order pick up.

Maybe not all of them are for pick up at that store, but I feel it depends on who you deal with. Like I said my cousin got on yesterday morning no online order pick up. He just talked to a manager, they went in the back on got him one. The manager did say some in the back had tags for order pick up though.
So I wonder if they're just not fulfilling online orders until tomorrow?

Cruets

Nov 1, 2017
It's weird because I feel those orders would have been picked up immediately. But I'm looking at brickseek right now and while my Walmart shows 6+ in stock. A lot of the ones from yesterday that showed the same are now showing "limited Stock" and "Sold out" so..IDK lol
They're for pickup for people who ordered Tuesday. As people are picking up their orders the stock is going down. Just picked my walmart order this morning

Dasik

Nov 29, 2020
I've been a long time lurker since the beginning of reset. I too am one of the unlucky ones who was delayed by Best Buy. Sitting here 4 days late hoping like the rest of you to get my ps5. Congrats to all that have finally received there consoles. Hopefully mine will come very soon.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
So Best Buy sent us two SamsungQ80 50 inch TVs instead of the one we ordered and I was half tempted to post here saying I'd trade one for a PS5 but I think my better half would kill me. Hurts I haven't gotten a PS5 yet but a free $800 TV eases the pain lol

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just walk into the back at walmart and see what's going on back there they can't stop you legally

Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm. I ordered on the 25th and still "Be ready for pickup Dec 2" and on Preparing Order. Yesterday BrickSeek said my local walmart had limited stock

Oct 25, 2017
They're for pickup for people who ordered Tuesday. As people are picking up their orders the stock is going down. Just picked my walmart order this morning

That's awesome! I just know some people were able to buy them yesterday. My cousin for example didn't have an online order and went in talked with the manager about the stock and he came out and brought him one. While also mentioning that some consoles in the back had tags for order pick up.

But like I'm sure that manager wasn't supposed to do that for my cousin.

Nov 15, 2020
Snagged a Dell PS5 order and have been awaiting the cancellation email since yesterday. Pretty sure I'm back in the hunt. Crossing fingers for a cyber monday drop somewhere!

Dasik

Nov 29, 2020
update to this, it became ready for pickup at 3am, and I picked it up an hour ago, loving it so far!

I wish you all good luck on your (PS5 order) endeavors
I'm still waiting on my nov. 22 order. Still nothing here in NY. They can't tell me nothing on why it's delayed. Glad to here you got it, enjoy!

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Sony Directs are my only hope next week, since I work every day but Wednesday

Even then, I need hte direct after 4:00 PM ET

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone here ever sell a console on eBay? I need to flip my Pro for PS5 and wondering if it's safe to do so.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tried two Walmart's when I went to get the grand baby diapers no dice. I did get to see a display at the second one so at least I got to see the big white beast in person once 🤷‍♀️

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, what did you net on the Pro?
If it helps I sold my death stranding Pro and PSVR bundle together for $500 and people were saying it was an extremely good deal. I've been seeing the pro go for around $300 generally so that's how I priced mine with $200 for PSVR and it sold within like an hour on Facebook marketplace

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of ebay. I swear I saw a PS5 Digital Edition priced at $15,000 on ebay, that seems to be gone now.

What the fuck? PS5's are not worth 25 times the price it will cost in a few months when they're readily available.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
If it helps I sold my death stranding Pro and PSVR bundle together for $500 and people were saying it was an extremely good deal. I've been seeing the pro go for around $300 generally so that's how I priced mine with $200 for PSVR and it sold within like an hour on Facebook marketplace
Hmm. I was thinking of throwing my Pro with no games up there for $200-$250.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. I was thinking of throwing my Pro with no games up there for $200-$250.
I didn't sell any games. I'd sell it locally for $250-300.

Ebay is going to be more competitive in pricing with an abundance of people offloading. People feel more comfortable buying locally with a face attached on something like Facebook.

Shipping is always more than you can charge realistically, probably $30-40 to a ship a Pro. Plus fees, mean you're getting shafted.