• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Xboxs keep going up on the Microsoft store, but they won't ship til almost 2021 so keep that in mind if you snag one.

sora bora

Oct 27, 2017
The last time I worked there, Kohl's was mostly a retailer of women's (and some men's) clothes, and home goods.

They may have changed since then.

I think it is, but the app lists all sorts stuff (like a Switch)

AirPods seem like a good buy.

I have the Powerbeats Pro 2, though maybe AirPods would be good around the house. The Powerbeats are for long, hard runs. Thanks.

They have some cool Arcade 1up Countercades for $130, but will probably go up to $150 when you use your Kohls cash.

They have a 4ft tall Space Invaders Arcade Cabinet for $199.

Or, some nice Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
the target app says there's 2 Series Xs at Target, I almost wanna buy one just so I have a next gen console. I mean, I'm not but there's a tiny voice in the back of my mind that wants it.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the target app says there's 2 Series Xs at Target, I almost wanna buy one just so I have a next gen console. I mean, I'm not but there's a tiny voice in the back of my mind that wants it.

I've had like 6 xboxs total throughout all this shit in my cart and ready for checkout. JUST to prove this gen is real. I don't want them, but I might just to spite sony and my entire ps4 collection tbh

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
The Series X I ordered at midnight on launch is being shipped finally! I am tracking it getting closer and closer. This is despite the estimated arrival being Dec 22nd on my email, so I'm pretty happy about that. I picked up a new TV today to go with it, the hype is real. I really won't believe it until I'm playing it though.

I hope those of you still looking for some in stock get lucky soon!

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
My PS5 is on its way through FedEx from Kentucky. It's gotta come aaaaaaall the way to Florida. December 3rd sounds pretty likely then.

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017
Of course when the kohls cash kicks in they put the airpod pros out of stock, was available right before

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy your Kohl's stuff quick if you're looking for fancy electronics. I'd expect that stuff to go out of stock suddenly either due to thousands of desperate console seekers buying up stuff or Kohl's shorting the stock due to said thousands of desperate console seekers and trying to force them to buy higher margin clothes and jewelry.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for taking care of my Xmas shopping, Kohls

I cannot believe they actually let us keep the $180
Yeah I don't understand how they are financially allowing this considering how many ps5 they probably oversold. Only one of my kohls cash worked though. Did anybody get multiple to go through?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Yeah, the $180 is a really big loss on their end. The PS5 basically costing them a ton of money to the point where I bet they wish they had never sold it.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
I practically bought Holiday gifts for my mother with this Kohl's cash lol... all because I failed to buy a console... amazing

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking around Kohls to see what I was going to get until I saw this post. Pretty clear now so ty for the idea.

Admittedly I had my cart loaded up with stuff for my kid. But 2020 has actually been my best ever year financially so it made sense to use this as an opportunity to help someone else. My kid is still getting stuff ordered from Amazon. Now I get to explain why all these toys that aren't for her will be showing up...

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Kohl's CEO right now

Screenshot_82.jpg

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't understand how they are financially allowing this considering how many ps5 they probably oversold. Only one of my kohls cash worked though. Did anybody get multiple to go through?
They sent an email saying they would only honor kohls cash for one order as it was supposed to be one item per person.

Sep 6, 2020
I have no idea what to spend the cash on and was about to go to bed but now I'm worried by the time I wake up anything worth getting will be out of stock lol

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bed sheets
Knife set
Vera wang bath towel set
Helmet for roller skating
Sun screen
Knee brace
Curl styling milk

$319 worth of shit lmao

My wife went ham 🤣

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I was able to order another Xbox series x at Microsoft (had it still in cart)...for my sister's family...

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People got $180 Kohls cash for ordering a PS5. Cancelled orders kept the kohls cash. Which is insane to me with all the pre-orders they had to cancel.
Kohls had a PS5 bundle for sale that included $180 in Kohls cash. A bunch of people got an order in but they way oversold so almost everyone's orders got cancelled. But for whatever reason they let us all keep the Kohls cash. Galaxy brained business strats I guess.
Hot damn, well good on people.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All electronics are pretty much going out of stock. Had my eye on a new roku that sold out in my cart.