• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Honestly, GameStop could be the last place either a PS5 or a Series X is ever available, and I'd still say no.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Did this guy ever get one, weird there is no update.
sQR3SC1.png

Quinton fought to the death for his PS5 but he didn't come out the winner. I'm so sorry. RIP

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
I told myself I wouldn't do this and yet here I am still jumping on every in stock notification trying to get a Digital PS5. Those damn Dualsense impressions.

Wrellie

Oct 29, 2017
Keep refreshing and add to cart guys!! My roommate just snagged a bundle this way, im trying myself

Exactly how I just did it. Safari browser, logged into Gamestop account, keep hitting refresh, once it clicks - be patient, got two errors along the way, but refreshed with it in cart and it went through.

Jul 14, 2018
Yup, another failure joins the pile. I don't mind the way that Gamestop runs these and think their bundles are mostly fair. I do wish that there were more specific feedback when clicking Add to Cart though. After about 3 total hours on their website getting errors, it just feels like I'm using the wrong browser or something =/

I'm not the most tech literate. I just have 2 browsers open side by side and am in a constant cycle of refresh/click, refresh click. It's got a pretty good rhythm, but has not gotten the job done so far. My (completely illogical) fear is that I'm refreshing too fast and it's identifying me as a bot lol.

Nov 27, 2017
California
This GameStop method is how some sneaker sites do their drops
You have to be lucky af and have everything copied x ready to be posted / cards saved etc
What a mess :(

Nahalum

Nov 6, 2017
GameStop was the last place I thought I might get one. I wasn't logged in didn't even have a credit card on file with them. I was able to jump through all the hoops and still snag a digital edition.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody who got in on the Walmart wave Wednesday night been able to pick theirs up yet?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm desperate. Usually those ridiculous Gamestop bundles stay unbought but these aren't normal times.

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
How hard is it to set up your system to be like BestBuys'? I was on that bundle within a minute mashing f5 and still could not get it. This was just like the Sony queue but more infuriating. GameStop will not kill over soon enough.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I have almost $400 in GS credits so I'm real curious how much I'd have to pay out of pocket for the digital bundle.

That is, if I can even get it in my cart.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Gamestop has been a very easy place to get them even when half trying. I have been trying to get a better box since best buy had rips and dings all over mine and get those out to those who are trying to get them around me who don't really care about the box.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Best Buy has been open for 11 hours now T_T

I will go unload your truck for you my brave retail workers. I have a lot of experience. Please.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Gamestop has been a very easy place to get them even when half trying. I have been trying to get a better box since best buy had rips and dings all over mine and get those out to those who are trying to get them around me who don't really care about the box.

Well I'm whole trying and you have to let me know your secret because I have clicked add to cart 50 times in the last 8 minutes.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
I have been trying very hard for every Gamestop drop and have not gotten close to checking out, despite spamming F5 and spamming the "add to cart" button. If this isn't just a get lucky situation, please let us know the secret.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I have never had any luck with GameStop on my phone. I tested it the other day on my pc when Xbox were up and was able to add all 4 bundles to my cart multiple times. I just had to go into Firefox, open a private window, and click it 2-3 times and it would add. Haven't tried that with a PS5 yet but I would start there if I wanted one.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017

Well I've been whole trying for the better part of two weeks to get one for my son for Christmas, and despite losing endless amounts of sleep staying up for random drops and wasting hours hitting F5, I'm still searching. Forgive me for being salty but your anecdotal hot take isn't really appreciated.