• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Good news is, responses to the meijer link on wario64's posting is like 1 fifth of the official PS direct store....which means not as many are interested. So......there is still a chance you may get one.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Just joined the queue on another browser. 95k.

So in the last 20% despite being one of the first to join the queue.

Wonderful.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
Walmart @ 5 am (colorized)

ScentedHotFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Oct 27, 2017
If at 1:30 there's no line movement, I'm going to bed and just waiting till next year to get a PS5.

Still so upset I actually got a PS5 the day it came out only for it to break immediately...

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Good news is, responses to the meijer link on wario64's posting is like 1 fifth of the official PS direct store....which means not as many are interested. So......there is still a chance you may get one.
There is zero chance anyone above 10k is getting one. Doubt anyone above 5k will.

Anyone within driving distance of one store is going to be within distance of another, and it'll be a snowball effect. I mean they're almost all within like 400 miles of each other. People will drive 100 miles to get one.

I live near Rockford. People from Chicago will order from my store if theirs is out.

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I guess I moved up a few spots. I'm 1,615 on one browser and 3,211 on another.

Both of them tell me my ait is over an hour.

Though, in the time it took me to post this I jumped ahead another 20. Now I'm 1,595. I think I started at like 1,635.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
i just realized

there are only 253 meijers.............................................................................................................................................FUCK

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Closed the queue.

Another three hours wasted. Probably gonna blow the $500 in Genshin Impact. Even if I don't get lucky it's still more than I have with this shitshow lol