• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
i had one of those antonline bundles in my cart the other day but was like fuck it ill just wait to get the console by itself, kinda seems like a bad move now lol

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
Holy shit, it really is a queue within a queue.

SRWlGZv.jpg

Oct 31, 2017
About 10 years ago, K-Mart would have been an incredibly legit place to try. It's where I got my PS3 in the launch frenzy in 2006 so yeah lol. I thought K-Mart was fully dead at this point, but maybe there's some straggler locations people theoretically could get lucky with, depending.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
There are only 5 hours until Walmart opens.

Surely they're going to have to put it on the website before then?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, at this point just got to hope we get good spots in line. Wonder how many each store will have?

that and it allows you to access your account fine. I was already logged in and the website isn't having issues with my account. But i can imagine the pain of trying to get one without a quick checkout option as you have to be logged in period to be able to purchase one.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Seems no one has any idea about wal mart, I'd assume people that work there get it leaked yet we have no idea.

Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone know of any retailers putting up Xbox Series X's ? Walmart told me they cannot get me a replacement
so they've given my a refund instead.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
so far the queue-it system that they are using seems to update properly and be working.

If this works out.............other sites need to start using this fucking shit.