• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 10, 2018
How do you check Walmart stock?
brickseek.com

Xbox Series X - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.
brickseek.com

PlayStation 5 Console, Blu-ray disc version - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
So every store near me says 6+ according to brickseeker does that mean when it turns midnight or right now?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Does that stock have anything to do with the ones being held for the buyers from Wednesday?

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
What if the just plan to sell online again also it seems pick ups for yesterday's orders are a decent amount of time away for pick up around the 3rd right?

Feel very skeptical, I guess I'll drive by the nearest Gamestop and go to wal mart depending on that outcome.

shanew21

Nov 7, 2017
Trying to get a Series X for my brother but at a loss as to what to do. Had one in the cart multiple times through WalMart but haven't been able to grab one.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
A friend of mine emailed a wal-mart store manager said our store had 32 for sale and they sold out. No idea how 32 sold out here so fast in a small town anyways but whatever.

They say they won't have any for tomorrow but again can't be for sure.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Enx_tXLVgAAtf82

maximumquake

Nov 22, 2020
So my gamestop order still says preparing for shipment on the website. I called them to find out what is going on. They shipped it yesterday and never updated the page or sent me an email. They gave my a tracking number, it will be here Sunday. If anyone is in the same boat, just call gamestop and get a tracking number.

Amedo310

Nov 15, 2017
I decided to check local gamestop and there's a line of six people. I wish them the best of luck tomorrow.

I might check out the other two gamestop's in the area too.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Had to swing by the local GameStop out of curiosity....2 PS5s, 4 XSXs...5 people camped out already lol.

I live in a pretty small town too, can only imagine what other places are like.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
So just to clarify we don't think Walmart is having anything in store tomorrow? My town is fairly small and I can't imagine big crowds.

At the same time don't want to get up early if it's all online.
Non electronics are in store. They're open tomorrow, they just wanted to make it clear that if you want the specials on electronics, you need to do it online for delivery or in store pickup. No lining up in store. Same with Target.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn fedex taking their sweet time getting my PS5 out of Kentucky. They must be bringing it on a semi as expected delivery is Sunday now. It was Saturday before :(

Oct 27, 2017
All the GameStop's around me showing just 2 PS5's each...going to be A LOT of disappointed people camping out for such a limited supply. Third in line? You get nothing. I used Popfindr to check.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
So my gamestop order still says preparing for shipment on the website. I called them to find out what is going on. They shipped it yesterday and never updated the page or sent me an email. They gave my a tracking number, it will be here Sunday. If anyone is in the same boat, just call gamestop and get a tracking number.

Was this from the Xbox Series X orders or something different?

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Walmart ad says you can purchase in store at 5am unless it's not referring to consoles?

Enud7RDXYAEGysR.jpg

-edit- doh, I see the online only under consoles. I feel dumb