• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Guess it's time for Target/Best Buy watches. Hopefully someone here is quick on the news if they show up.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
At least xbox controllers are up for 39 dollars after I missed those on other sites. Would suggest picking up some if you need. (walmart)

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
now another associate tells me they arent restocking every 30 mins and will only have inventory on friday at 9pm ET. So i dont fucking know what is going on.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
The thing I love most about the Walmart chat is the specificity of it. Was it just a complete on the fly fabrication? Oscars all around

Oct 28, 2017
the true stuff of nightmares. I've never been to that screen. Respect.
Same happened to me it was tragic

Now the journey continues. Let go refresh Walmart for the next 2 hours lol.

Crazy thing is, these bots, they dont sleep. They dont need to watch twitter or this thread. They are constantly scraping and scanning those sites, 24/7. So they are going to win nearly every time. Its just how many of us are going to slip in and check out with them.

JamesQuall

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone actually see XSX go up on the last half hour? I was refreshing and I don't see anything. Had one in my cart when they went up the second time, but that was over and hour ago.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Now the journey continues. Let go refresh Walmart for the next 2 hours lol.

Crazy thing is, these bots, they dont sleep. They dont need to watch twitter or this thread. They are constantly scraping and scanning those sites, 24/7. So they are going to win nearly every time. Its just how many of us are going to slip in and check out with them.
I wasn't even that invested in this but then I actually got a taste of succeeding and now here I am obsessively refreshing Walmart every 2 seconds

Oct 28, 2017
Just got a captcha on walmart. Is that a good sign for a stock refresh or have I just been refreshing the page too much?

Ive never seen a captia on Walmart. Funny thing is, Sams Club had some Captias and Bot Protection when they were selling PS5s, but Walmart never has. It is weird. They should have something to combat bots, Sam's Club I think was Hold your mouse in the shape and trace the shape or something. It was slick!

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York

giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
After ripping my hair out at missing every restock so far I managed to get one at the PS Direct one today. What a process! Good luck everybody.

Oct 27, 2017
This is interesting.

on walmart.com. if you go to the PS5 digital page, it just says out of stock..period.

However, on the disc version, it says out of stock then, get excited.....

So, I think there will be more disc version available but no more digital editions.

Just my 2 cents.

ijm72

Oct 27, 2017
I was able to add a disc PS5 from Walmart about 2 minutes ago. As soon as I tried to check out it said it was out of stock.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
I spoke with a live Walmart agent over chat. FWIW.

Me: Are more units going back on the store page this evening? I still see the message "Get excited! This & more Black Friday deals available soon."

Agent: At this moment, we don't have information the PS5 will be available today. But can assure the Friday this will be available.

Me: And one last question I suppose -- what time do you expect PS5s to show up on the store this Friday? Just so I can plan my sleep...

Agent: We have notify this will be available at 7am. Can you confirm this additional you will receive an email of alert.

Me: Is that Eastern Standard Time or Pacific Standard Time?

Agent: Is Eastern Standar Time. Thansk for your patience and really apologize for the inconvenient.

Me: I appreciate your assistance, despite these crazy times. Thank you.

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
and i am done getting screwed 7 times then this spread of false information i am officially done with walmart, i would riskthe physical gamestop release friday, but in my area the covid risk is too high since a good 50% of people don't wears masks