• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Electro15

Oct 7, 2018
I'm doing this for my nephews so they can have a nice present on Christmas. I already have a PS5 sitting on my TV. I should be playing instead of F5 my screen here at my PC lol.

Love those two little devils to much

Oct 28, 2017
This is now the 5th time I have had a PS5 in my cart on Walmart.com (trying to help my bro in law get one) and got all the way past billing and shipping address, payment information was all there and correct, but hitting the PLACE ORDER button and it says it is out of stock.

All 5 times this has happened within 20 seconds. I am not exaggerating, everything works fine for me up until I hit PLACE ORDER, then it craps out, in 30 seconds or less.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I think their chat is full of shit usually. They didn't help me at all when I asked them about sheets that were suppose to be on sale and back in stock at 7 according to their site. They just kept telling me things like that they will be going on sale at 7 even though it was like 7:10 even though walmart seemed to be selling them early and he had no help or answers for me that made any sense at all.

They then went to get the sales schedule for me as if it has anything to do with what I was asking (didn't seem to at all) just full of non sense.

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
I think their chat is full of shit usually. They didn't help me at all when I asked them about sheets that were suppose to be on sale and back in stock at 7 according to their site. They just kept telling me things like that they will be going on sale at 7 even though it was like 7:10 even though walmart seemed to be selling them early and he had no help or answers for me that made any sense at all.
Yeah, not sure I trust them much, especially when the information is demonstrably wrong.

Though I think there might be more drops, just doubt they know or accurately shared the timing.

jamsy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm doing this for my nephews so they can have a nice present on Christmas. I already have a PS5 sitting on my TV. I should be playing instead of F5 my screen here at my PC lol.

Love those two little devils to much
Is it just me or do little kids get much nicer presents nowadays?

Like, I never got a $100 dollar present as a kid let alone something worth $500+

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
refresh refresh

JcmDdRn.jpg

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
this thread is still full of despair. i'm beginning to believe it won't be till i can walk into a store and physically get one from the shelf

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT I GOT ONE!

Specfically, I got an Xbox Series X. Someone else in my house tried to get a PS5 as well (idea was, I'd cancel the Series X if the PS5 went through), but no dice. Turned out, a local Walmart had 4 Series X in stock, so I jumped on it while I could and got it through the cart!

While I would have prefered the PS5 due to its launch line up, this is fine. I use the hell out of gamepass, am excited for the new Yakuza, and I think I'll just get a PS5 sometime next year.

Also, something funny happened in the photo I took: Luigi popped up on my Game and Watch! Funny timing, I guess that makes the Series X the Luigi of consoles for me? Both have a green motif at least!

image0.jpg

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my luck the minute i stop looking is when they will go back up. gonna stop now and continue who the fuck knows when so good luck fellas.

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
HOLY SHIT I GOT ONE!

Specfically, I got an Xbox Series X. Someone else in my house tried to get a PS5 as well (idea was, I'd cancel the Series X if the PS5 went through), but no dice. Turned out, a local Walmart had 4 Series X in stock, so I jumped on it while I could and got it through the cart!

While I would have prefered the PS5 due to its launch line up, this is fine. I use the hell out of gamepass, am excited for the new Yakuza, and I think I'll just get a PS5 sometime next year.

Also, something funny happened in the photo I took: Luigi popped up on my Game and Watch! Funny timing, I guess that makes the Series X the Luigi of consoles for me? Both have a green motif at least!

image0.jpg
okay that what they are doing they are cycling the consoles right now it's xbox 11pm will probably have console ps5

Oct 27, 2017
I swear I'm getting to the point where I'm going to be like Eric Cartman and freeze myself so I can go into the future to play the PS5 in the year 3020.

Electro15

Oct 7, 2018
Is it just me or do little kids get much nicer presents nowadays?

Like, I never got a $100 dollar present as a kid let alone something worth $500+

This present we are buying it between me, my brothers, my sister (their mon) and my dad. That's 6 of us so we are each putting $90, and is the only gift we are giving both of them on Christmas. Well at least me. My sister probably gonna get them more stuff

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, thanks ya'll. This is ridiculous. I guess I'm just waiting until the scalpers are done fucking everyone.

Oct 28, 2017
This present we are buying it between me, my brothers, my sister (their mon) and my dad. That's 6 of us so we are each putting $90, and is the only gift we are giving both of them on Christmas. Well at least me. My sister probably gonna get them more stuff

That is really cool! That is a great idea, get them 1 big thing they will use for years, vs some small toys they will use for a week or less. You are a great uncle!

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I had them call me, that was something. He thinks they will have them for sale tomorrow or friday, but he has no idea. I swear he was refreshing the site acting like he was checking stock

He seemed to be negative on the every 30 min idea

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
okay that what they are doing they are cycling the consoles right now it's xbox
That makes sense! First it was disc ps5 then it was digital . Now it's xsx
That's is awesome and sad
yeah but my wife is now all into it. After I explained bots, demand Walmart fuckery she was yelling hit the button!! when I had it in cart lol. I showed her the deer and she said I need to call Walmart and tell them to stop letting bots in lol. Ok hun. I'm right in that lol

Electro15

Oct 7, 2018
That is really cool! That is a great idea, get them 1 big thing they will use for years, vs some small toys they will use for a week or less. You are a great uncle!

Yeah man. I think is better to everybody put some money together to buy them something really nice instead of buying 6 cheap gift that they will probably gonna forget about them in 2 days.

We did the same thing last year with a Nintendo Switch and it was fun watching their face when they open the gift

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
This is what happened at 9 PM.

Add to cart, error, add to cart, error, add to cart, error, add to cart, error, out of stock.

15 minutes later: Add to cart, give address, choose payment, review, confirm, place order, out of stock.