• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
It won't be canceled. You're fine. Walmart doesn't cancel orders.
Then I hope it comes sooner than next Thursday. Was really looking forward to it this weekend. Has anyone that got lucky last week received their PS5? How long did it take?

And honestly I don't even feel happy about it. I feel for everyone having a shitty time. It's quite miserable.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
And now I realize why people go with scalpers eventually. Ugh so many days of disappointment!

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
he said it was from his supervisor. every 30 mins tonight until midnight.

someone get on chat and verify. I wonder if he just told me that to get me off the chat.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I find it really strange that target is not getting the same kind of stock that Walmart seems to be

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
I think they will take the 'get excited' flair down once they plan to do no more drops. Doesn't make sense to have it there any more, and I've noticed it removed on pages that haven't gotten more drops. I'm not buying every 30 minutes though, the first was 15 minutes after, the second at like 38 after.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Capture.png

fadeawayjae

May 31, 2019
I missed the initial drop because I'm all the way in Europe and it is too early in the morning right now, I forgot to set up my alarm properly. I'm trying to get one for my bro for Christmas.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Series S says solid out of stock with no get excited messages where the X says this will be back.

Not sure if that really means anything at this point though. We know the S is less produced at this point