• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Got it into my cart on mobile, hit check out, stuck on loading.

I never even got to click add to cart on desktop.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I can hate how I got fucked by Sony, but at least people here got PS5's, it wasn't all bots.

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
Refreshed the Walmart page a ton of times, was an half hour early on it and still failed to the point it went out of stock. That was god awful.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
1) USE THE APP
2) THEY'RE STILL IN STOCK
3) FURIOUSLY SWAP BETWEEN YOUR CART AND MAIN PAGE ONCE YOU HAVE ONE IN YOUR CART

They're STILL IN STOCK. STOP TRYING DELIVERY. DO LOCAL PICKUP

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
At this point I hope Best Buy has another drop for Black Friday.

they were by far the best with getting orders in

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God fucking dammit.
So I refused to give up, and suddenly it added it to my cart. But then when I tried to check out, it says out of stock.

BUT. When I go to my cart, it constantly says "6 left in stock, order soon!"

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
aPwLyqo.png

Woo hoo! Got any tips for the rest of us?

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
How are these items nationwide going to be picked up in the store by the people running the bots? Are we to assume that there are people in each location where a Walmart nationwide with bots?

Krozur

Oct 27, 2017
Wal-mart doesn't care. They sell their stock instantly. Doesn't matter if its to a bunch of botting scalpers. Should have made it pick up only, what is the point of shipping consoles to locations if they are just gonna be shipping them to scalpers. Stupid.

Absolute0

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitshow. I'm not even trying for me. So glad I got mine launch day from amazon. Trying to get my buddies one and jesus what a fucking mess. Add to cart. Spinning arrow of death. Oh deer error and then right to sold out go fuck yourself. Good times.

Fletcher

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those that got one. I'm soooo glad there's nothing I really want to play on one or I would be pissed for how hard it is to get one of these.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Got one for store pickup. Was shipping not an option? I wasn't even looking, just kept clicking through to check out and it said you can pick up in store by December 2.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if those that got lucky were people whose local Walmart actually had stock available. The way my experience was, I'd have to assume there was just no stock available. The site and app were working fine, nothing came up.