• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
fallow-deer-frown-picture-id546221021

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
So uhhhh I just had a PS5 dropped off at my house from a Costco order that said was processed but never gave me any confirmation at all. No charge and no shipped email. I mean I'm grateful but wat is happening

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017
For Walmart, when it goes live, initially it may show "Out of Stock" as if system doesn't know about total inventory or something. So keep trying.

For me, last couple of times, it started with OOS. But after few refresh I saw "Add to cart". Closest I got was "Place order" prompt after final review step.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I checked GS POPFinder the other day and they did list 2 PS5's and about 7 XBSX, not sure if those numbers will hold up for launch but it seems likely.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
So uhhhh I just had a PS5 dropped off at my house from a Costco order that said was processed but never gave me any confirmation at all. No charge and no shipped email. I mean I'm grateful but wat is happening
I just got a shipped email today but it came out of nowhere.

Be happy you got it. Mine doesn't come until Tuesday.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
called my local GS. they said they will have 2 consoles. And they have 2 people already camped out........for a friday morning release.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
I was strongly considering getting a pair of the pulse headphones for the 3D audio until I read that basically any decent headphones will work the same

I thought I read somewhere that the Pulse automatically adjusts certain tones and frequencies according to the game. Hmm, oh well. I got a pair, but haven't used them much. I'm still more of a Home Theater kinda guy.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Congrats!

Similar thing happened to me a bit. Cancelled a digital from Walmart as I had a Disc. It still shipped and delivered. Was never charged for it (yet). Sold to a friend at MSRP

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
My best Buy apparently got all of their online orders for PS5 and XSX in tonight at 7:45PM. The parking lot was literally full of people during curbside pickup as the store wasn't allowing in-store. Closest thing I've seen t a traditional launch event. People were so happy and cheering for everyone else as they got their consoles. :)