• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Either the queue was glitched or people found another way through. Because I was stuck at a half bar and didn't see any status change.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I guess wait for the line at Gamestop then.

This is so unfair for people who started on the que. So unfair.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm laser-focused on some Wal-Mart deals. I only have the one device. Should I be on something else besides my computer?

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitshow. BOOOOO SONY!!! Between Kohl's, Walmart, GameStop, and now this direct I have to say this has been a horrible horrible experience trying to get a PS5. It shouldn't be this ridiculous. *sigh*
ready to be Oh Deer'd shortly

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017
So far only Best Buy has shown real effort to fight against bots and system where people get decent chance.

Everything else is either bots or random luck.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
v114r5kcia061.jpg

I feel like I am just trying wal mart just to see how much it crashes.

lilstone87

Nov 12, 2020
So far only Best Buy has shown real effort to fight against bots and system where people get decent chance.

Everything else is either bots or random luck.

Bestbuy was good.. However a lot of us still got no local stores have stock issue, and we were in early on. It's overall just a toss up on most these sites, with a lot of luck!

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone hates the deer. People fear the deer. I once did too... but I'm done trying to defeat the deer. I now choose to BELIEVE IN AND WORSHIP THE DEER.

I have sacrificed so much for our deer lord, bless me with the new sony game station V my lord. Bless.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
are we expecting anything from target/best buy today? I'd be on the look out just incase for something other than wal mart.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Out of PS5 digital, PS5 physical, and Xbox Series X, which product is most likely to go through?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
The site let me in 1 minute after they updated their message to say sold out. After kicking me out of the queue minutes before they had it in stock

Ha ha. ha. ha. ahahahahahahaha.

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
If I go outside defeat a deer in hand to hand combat and wear its skin as a trophy declaring myself a fellow deer does that increase my chances?

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone hates the deer. People fear the deer. I once did too... but I'm done trying to defeat the deer. I now choose to BELIEVE IN AND WORSHIP THE DEER.

I have sacrificed so much for our deer lord, bless me with the new sony game station V my lord. Bless.

No luck too eh. Same here brother. I guess it's destiny for us to wait at Gamestop very early morning LOL

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
Fuck yes, after being stuck at "It's your turn" since 7:14pm EST, it FINALLY loaded me in to the store a minute ago, and I FINALLY GOT ONE AFTER WEEKS OF TRYING AND DOZENS OF ATTEMPTS AT EVERY MAJOR RETAILER. No joke, I am feeling some EMOTIONS right now.
damn really nice, you must be really ecstatic atm lol. Happy holidays!

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Got in line, got to front of line, 10 minutes pass, got kicked out... they go up for sale 5 minutes later.

Lol.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
So if Im gonna try my luck with Walmart: should I refresh on or before 9 PM?

Also, probably gonna go for the Series X. I actually want both consoles, but I can't afford both this year, and I figure the PS5 is gonna go faster.