• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
For those of you who got one was it from the page where you got stuck waiting for the site to load or what? Really makes no sense how this works

It really seems to be that it just let's some people in and makes everyone else wait so the chosen ones can buy.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Forever stuck at

t is your turn!
Thank you for waiting. You are now being redirected to direct.playstation.com.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
getting ready to call sony and just fucking scream at them. This is so stupid. If someone gets through the queue ya dont fucking kick them out.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Dude just noticed they went up about 5 minutes after I got booted from store. The frustration is getting real.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still says was my turn at 4:16. This continually pops up and I click it and then it never redirects me.

Atilac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to buy a ps5 has been the worst purchasing experience I've ever had. I managed to snag 3 Series X machines (one for me, my bro and friend), that was comparably painless. Either I join the queue too late, or too soon and I'm SOL.

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
Can you tell me when you entered the queue and what time you get the button when you hit the endo f the queue?
Here is what I did...

Wario64 tweeted there was a queue, my phone showed he tweeted this 5 minutes prior to me seeing it. I clicked the link he provided, and then clicked the ellipsis at the top right corner, to direct me to a tab so I wouldnt be stuck in the queue in my Twitter app.

From that point, I literally kept my phone awake from that point on. I sat in the queue for 35 minutes or so, until it told me it was my turn. However, though it said it was my turn, I sat on that page for over 45 minutes. Again I just kept my phone awake, on this page, staring at it lol. Just eating pizza, drinking sangria, and staring at this page. At some point it brought me to the PS5 console page and told me to sign in. I signed in and checkout was a breeze.

I still can't believe I got one lol. I tried so many damn times.

Oct 28, 2017
I think the website is just broke for us that got in early, my bar hasn't moved in over 30 minutes, people stuck in the redirect for that long, it's like it froze up on people who were in line before they went live

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Here is what I did...

Wario64 tweeted there was a queue, my phone showed he tweeted this 5 minutes prior to me seeing it. I clicked the link he provided, and then clicked the ellipsis at the top right corner, to direct me to a tab so I wouldnt be stuck in the queue in my Twitter app.

From that point, I literally kept my phone awake from that point on. I sat in the queue for 35 minutes or so, until it told me it was my turn. However, though it said it was my turn, I sat on that page for over 45 minutes. Again I just kept my phone awake, on this page, staring at it lol. Just eating pizza, drinking sangria, and staring at this page. At some point it brought me to the PS5 console page and told me to sign in. I signed in and checkout was a breeze.

I still can't believe I got one lol. I tried so many damn times.

Do you remember when you clicked your "ten minute button"? Are you saying that was 35 minutes from when Wario posted the tweet?

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Man I'll just fucking wait lmao. This is too frustrating to keep doing over and over.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Wal Mart is suppose to have X and PS5, if you really want something I'd just suggest going for the X and try your luck.