• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone got one here? I clicked my "start button" (after I reached the end of the queue) at 3:53 PST. Anyone near that range?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Yeah so apparently I just didn't have the right window of get in/get out and a lot of us aren't making it.

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
unknown.png

20201120_105646.jpg
It was rigged from the start. One of my bars is almost half way there and it still says more than an hour wait time.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If other customers who got late before me nabs a PS5 on this queue, it shows that this Sony Direct website is a joke,.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
this is the most frustrating shit i've ever experienced. the redirect has to be broken

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
I closed my browser window when I got in and it said out of stock. I should have stayed in the to see what would have happened.

Oct 25, 2017
same. the shit has to be broken, i don't get it

Re-direct on mobile appears to be broken. I jumped into the queue on my iPad and PC a few minutes after it went live and the times tracked fairly similarly. On PC, I got into the store (and ultimately booted before the stock dropped), but on iPad it's been on "It's your turn, redirecting" for a good 30-40 minutes now.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Was we ever sure the times actually mattered or that they are just random? I remember someone looking into the software and maybe they were saying it was random partly?

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
For WalMart the app hasn't worked at all for me the last 5 times or something. The website just never really loads any of it in time.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Re-direct on mobile appears to be broken. I jumped into the queue on my iPad and PC a few minutes after it went live and the times tracked fairly similarly. On PC, I got into the store (and ultimately booted before the stock dropped), but on iPad it's been on "It's your turn, redirecting" for a good 30-40 minutes now.

So for mobile users, forget them? Unbelievable

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lol, they made me hop back into a queue to check the details of my order.

Can't believe I got one though. Absolutely wild.

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
should I leave queue? says more than a hour but I was less than 15 before... idk anymore maybe i'll try my luck with Walmart drop in a hr.