• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Mother fucker. Got to the front of the queue, got in the store, refreshed the product page for 20+ minutes, nothing. Booted back out to the end of the line. I doubt they went live yet. Fuck. This. System.

Edit: And of course I get booted the moment the stock goes live. Fuck this shit so hard.
It wouldn't have mattered, they probably waited till it booted everyone.

NoidVoid

Jan 5, 2019
Pulse Headphones via B&H

www.bhphotovideo.com

Sony PULSE 3D Wireless Gaming Headset

Buy Sony PULSE 3D Wireless Gaming Headset featuring Works with PlayStation 5, Powered by Tempest 3D AudioTech, 2 x Hidden Noise-Canceling Microphones, Wireless RF Adapter, Up to 12 Hours Battery Life, Integrated Volume and Audio Controls, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Charging Port, Compatible...

Edit: Nevermind. Out of Stock

I was strongly considering getting a pair of the pulse headphones for the 3D audio until I read that basically any decent headphones will work the same

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
yeah im going to not get on for about an hour after the queue starts next time. this is bullshit being kicked out and back to the back of the queue.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
They definitely kicked everyone to an hour and rest the line before dropping them. Probably shuffle is at 8

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
I cannot believe they put up a queue where you need to have joined over an hour after it began to be able to get a ps5

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Of course it goes live when I'm stuck in the more than an hour hell queue. And I'm going to get deer'd in an hour..

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I'd be on the look out for Best Buy and Target, Best Buy seemingly the most easy as far as I can tell.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

20201120_105646.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Sony: "turning a big dial taht says "your estimated wait time" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right"

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
seriously. im going to fucking rage on them in chat. i was in the godamn store. then i get booted and 30 mins later the stock drops. I am fucking seething right now.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Mother fucker. Got to the front of the queue, got in the store, refreshed the product page for 20+ minutes, nothing. Booted back out to the end of the line. I doubt they went live yet. Fuck. This. System.

Edit: And of course I get booted the moment the stock goes live. Fuck this shit so hard.
Same happened to me. That's so dumb. There should be a queue for the PS5s directly

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
has anyone actually gotten an order in yet? looking at nowinstock doesn't seem many have there either.

bashfulberry

Nov 14, 2020
Every step of this queue process has been slower and weirder than previous times. I'm guessing stock is up but the line has not actually begun letting anyone in yet.