• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
62432689.jpg

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Dealing with this has honestly been one of the most frustrating experiences in my life.

I've been here multiple times right as soon as the queue pops up and I get fucked each time. This time it was because I was TOO early.

0x03

Oct 25, 2017
It's now my third time cycling through the queue and into the store. Some observations:
  1. PS5 consoles have not been in stock since the queue started
  2. When it says it's your turn, it may pause for upwards of 10 minutes before letting you into the store. It will eventually redirect you, but the amount of time it takes seems random.
  3. Once in, you seem to be able to stay in for closer to 20 minutes than 10. Refreshing vs letting the page sit makes no difference.

lunlunqq

Oct 26, 2017
WTF??? I've been waiting for 40 mins and it said it was 20 mins till i'm in. And now all of sudden it became "more than one hour" again... FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they fucked up the pre-queue and then just let it ride for an hour assuming it'd give people time to filter out then set it up to go live
We'll see in the next 30 minutes I guess

I think more than an hour's a good thing in this case. It means shit might actually be working now.

maximumquake

Nov 22, 2020
Is anyone still waiting on their gamestop order to ship? I saw last yesterday that several people got confirmation that their game stop order had shipped. I got an email at 5am saying that my order was being prepared to be shipped and that it would be shipped soon. My order still says that they are preparing it or shipment.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Is anyone still waiting on their gamestop order to ship? I saw last yesterday that several people got confirmation that their game stop order had shipped. I got an email at 5am saying that my order was being prepared to be shipped and that it would be shipped soon. My order still says that they are preparing it or shipment.
Need to check the site from the email

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Officially have been at the front of the queue for now an hour. never been pushed out or have seen the out of stock page.

Only redeeming factor is that the message has updated twice for me.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Feeling slightly better about doing a grocery run to come home to see a message that I didn't complete the captcha in time on the PS Direct site. Only slightly.

bashfulberry

Nov 14, 2020
I believe so. Both of my windows that got into the store and eventually got booted are at more than an hour, with the yellow bar reaching to the "o" in "You". However, the other-browser window that I opened before getting kicked from the store for the second time says more than an hour, with the yellow bar reaching to the second "l" in "will"... weird!