• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

simmias

Oct 30, 2017
For everybody new to this, this isn't how the queue has worked any other time they've done it. Nobody knows what's going on. Nobody knows what you should be doing. Nobody knows if this is a real queue or is the queue before the real queue that randomly shuffles everyone.

Just be patient and try to stay calm.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
You made it to the top of the mountain. Congratulations!

*push*

You made it to the top of the mountain. Congratulations!

*push*

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
All of us right now:

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Might as well keep getting in line, maybe they will pop up at the "lucky window" before you are kicked

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Oh there's a queue? Of course it happens while I'm working. I've been refreshing that shit all day and NOW when I'm not refreshing it they have one. Fuck.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Bots can bypass captchas and usually rotate addresses by adding things like St, Blvd, etc at the end of street names to bypass 1 per address restrictions. This is basically like a sneaker drop now.
True but best buy seemed to figure out a way to weed them out Sunday morning. I'm sure eventually bots will be created to to input free textnow numbers and respond back to best buy with the code. Hopefully not before Friday though

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Is the timer confirmed to be 10 minutes? I've definitely been in for longer than that but can still refresh with no issues and no bounce back to the queue.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Man this is the biggest tease in the world. I guess the outcome is the same since I never manage to get one anyway, but knowing they don't even have them is really mean.

Edit: And the timer is fucked too. Got down to 21 mins and it just kicked me back to 45.