• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
For anyone that's in can you screenshot the OOS page?
20201125-184141.jpg

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
So if I get through the queue, and they're not in stock, do I refresh to restart the queue?

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would this be the first time they queued for nothing? I don't recall hearing that happening before.

Times are pretty frozen. Just hold this out till we have %100 confirmation. People are leaving and joining in droves.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Stock's probably not live yet. You don't want to get let in and it's still OOS, then 9 minutes later it goes live, and you have 1 minute to finish.
So i just stay on the page? will it auto refresh?

EDIT- it now says "PS5 Consoles are limited and not guaranteed even if you are in the queue."

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Would this be the first time they queued for nothing? I don't recall hearing that happening before.

Times are pretty frozen. Just hold this out till we have %100 confirmation. People are leaving and joining in droves.
There has been a couple of times a que came up and they didn't sell I think. Although I may be remembering wrong with the que came stopped then came later a couple of times.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The Queue just updated with "
Message last updated: 3:44 PM

PS5 Consoles are limited and not guaranteed even if you are in the queue.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
So are we expecting stock or is the queue just happening because people are crazy lol

Edit: I'm in, no stock as of yet

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
They definitely tweaked the queue a bit, never saw it act like this
For people who are already in you may want to open another queue in an incognito tab. Probably won't help, but can't hurt.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
message just popped up on queue saying how its limited and not guaranteed if you are in the queue. so this is a real drop guys

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Based on past trends this will probably go live in the next 10 mins
Good luck everyone hope you all get one

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Good luck for people that are in store. My timer just keeps rolling backwards. I was at 11minutes and now sitting back at 30minutes .

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I started at 16 mins and got bumped up 3 times and am now at 44 minutes. Not looking good.

bumped again just now to 52 mins :( stop letting people cut me in line!

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
If anyone has the playststion credit card I highly recommend you use it with PS Direct if you can and buy the console with it. You are getting 5x points right now! So how much does that total? 5200 points, which is $52! Almost enough to cover another game by itself. I used my points for $50 in PSN credit, I got the code maybe an hour later.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Media Remote, Controller and HD Camera are available for those looking haha. just checking around the store to wait for the kick out