• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy the goat. Sent me a text telling me my PS5 was ready for pickup. 2 days earlier than initially.

Set it up and I can finally play games 😭

My other PS5 I can finally put away and return or maybe sell when a patch fixes it.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well another night of trying Walmart to utter disappointment, this is the shittiest game this gen so far.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Ugh, I dunno why, but I am tempted to get a Series X. I have a PS5 and should hold off but I always get them all :/

Oct 25, 2017
If walmart does have in store pickup by some miracle how long does that usually take too happen between time of order and being able to pickup?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Right from the start every game crashed with the error CE-108255-1. So it was literally unplayable even with the current update. Didn't play games the whole time I had it lol.

As of right now, nope, it's real quiet in Miles and Devil May Cry and Godfall. Haven't used a disc yet though.

man that blows. Good thing another ps5 is on your way.
Me and the others wil do battle

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart general black friday stuff has gone up. I'm gettin' nervous but I'm feeling good about this one.
giphy.gif

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
If walmart does have in store pickup by some miracle how long does that usually take too happen between time of order and being able to pickup?

Depends on the time of day the order goes through. Online pick-up closes at 8 at most stores and orders, generally, take 2-4 hours to process. That being said, Friday IS BF, so expect tgat to be longer.

Also keep in mind, most stores only got around 20-30 units to sell online and those units should not be sold off of store shelves, so going there early would be fruitless unless the management in the store diesn't know how to read very strict wording from the home office

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly surprising that wal-mart's website crashes. Can you imagine Amazon's crashing? I can't.

guitarguy316

Nov 3, 2017
Right from the start every game crashed with the error CE-108255-1. So it was literally unplayable even with the current update. Didn't play games the whole time I had it lol.

As of right now, nope, it's real quiet in Miles and Devil May Cry and Godfall. Haven't used a disc yet though.

I meant what's wrong with the "other" PS5?