• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed there is a thing on the checkout page saying it might take up to an hour to get e-mails out and order history updated.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Really happy alot of you guys get off this nightmare with purchases, would be great to see more success stories!

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Gamestop at least is doing a better job than Walmart. This Weds Walmart PS5 drop is going to be so bad, i hope they have some form of resistance vs bots.

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
I honestly didn't want a shitty game stop bundle anyway. I would have bought it if I could have though but not as hurtful missing out as that whole Kohl's debacle lol

Edit: I am salty that I got the Demons Souls bundle in my cart and inn the way to checkout got an error and booted me back to main screen. Fuck game stop

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
So since this is my first gamestop order. After the Kohl's fiasco I wonder if Gamestop has in the past ever oversold and cancel orders? Anyone have any experience with them?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rooting for y'all in here. Now hopefully Gamestop doesn't screw me like Wal-mart did....

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
nA3x2whVEE8LtNqrqtFSERDNtIh1L1zLFGYjszcFyUW7rsXx_MQCMfTG5yF4813daO863dieAb3p4AV-dP2cXUg1EUKd6_TTBXwBitlMEDzMhrdgVj7SuI8dg1CRYzZWcIQPSPrcWRpM

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Wondering if the PS5 will ever have a game I play as often as I've played "smash refresh" the last few weeks.

Keep getting to the part of the game where you add to your cart and sometimes I can make it past there but that checkout boss has been legit. Only time I got past the checkout boss was the land of Kohl's only to have them laugh later and say "your PS5 is in another castle."

Man I'm dying to play smash refresh tomorrow though. I'd even do one more session tonight

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
Me Today: fuck this why do i waste my time I'll wait in a few months when i can pick one up on my leisure.
Me Tomorrow: Okay ya'll. When's the next drop i am feeling lucky.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that such a high number in here saw success. At the same time I'm jealous that I couldn't even get it in the cart

NoidVoid

Jan 5, 2019
I don't get it. i was focused and determined for an hour and a half, constantly refreshing and hitting add to cart the whole time, even moving browser windows if the add to cart button glitched out - not once did I get anything in the cart. I've been doing this every step of the way from pre-orders through now and have had zero luck, if I can't get it by the end of the week I'm going to have no choice but to throw in the towel :(

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
I don't get it. i was focused and determined for an hour and a half, constantly refreshing and hitting add to cart the whole time, even moving browser windows if the add to cart button glitched out - not once did I get anything in the cart. I've been doing this every step of the way from pre-orders through now and have had zero luck, if I can't get it by the end of the week I'm going to have no choice but to throw in the towel :(
It's a lot of luck. Just keep trying, there will be Walmart on 25th, Target 25th?, best buy on the 27th.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We need to buy some busted ass PS5 one day and all sign it or something and then have the organizer of it bury it and leave a time capsule which also includes this entire thread printed out in it's entirety.