• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Grats to everyone who got one.

I couldn't bring myself to spend this much so my journey continues.

Nov 13, 2020
I literally clicked "Place Order" and it said

"Your shopping cart cannot be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please check availability for each product."

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Once again, someone is claiming that the trick is to add to your cart on your browser, then checkout using the mobile app. Not sure if that really panned out for everyone though.

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
Also, we were apparently fast enough after getting the spider-man/demon's souls order that we could add-on the points we had saved. Saved us $170 from that bundle.....no idea how.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
great looks like I got it added to cart at just the same time it looks like they are completely sold out.... ugh.... I keep getting my hopes up and then crushed.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
There wasn't even any trick to my success. I just clicked add to cart 15 minutes ago and it just worked. It said OoS the first time I clicked Checkout, but not the second and it went through.

Basically the process is completely luck based.

Musubi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

I THINK I DID IT?!! I'm seeing a $800 holding charge on my card....

Jul 14, 2018
It's all over. Man, that was brutal. Another congrats to anyone who snagged one, especially the one being gifted to the kid. I guess we had quite a few in the community get through this time.

I don't know what else I could have done, but at the same time it seems like I must have been doing something wrong. Nothing but negative feedback for an hour. Woof.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Now trying to get another for another friend, but nothing is happening when clicking the button.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just keep them and sell it out to someone you know or someone here if you can, you won't have an issue off loading it and you won't risk anything IMO (as long as they understand the risk of it not working and having to return it I geuss)

From ordering things in the past through GS though they will likely cancel one as I had 2 switches ordered for me and my wife and they cancelled one over the summer.

Yeah I'm thinking they may cancel the second order anyway which would solve my issue by itself I guess

The first order showing up in order history but not the second one.

Musubi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone else get an e-mail yet? I'm sure their system is overwhelmed right now but I'm just waiting for that e-mail for it to be real....

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
For those who have gotten it: when you add to cart and it goes through is there some indication it went through there or do you have to keep checking the cart?

Oct 27, 2017
Really good sign that you guys are getting confirmation emails. Congrats.

For those still trying to get a console/bundle, don't give up hope.