• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like more of you are getting through. Congrats! Both systems are fantastic...so hope you enjoy them when they arrive.

Dr. Sanchez

Nov 15, 2017
if add to cart keeps giving the error, try getting to your cart, even though you might not see anything at first. It might show up, that's what happened to me.

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
YOU CAN DO IT.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So easy they are getting two.

Well this isn't good actually as now I don't know which one to cancel, the first order or the second. I'd rather have DS but I'm worried the DS one will get cancelled if I cancel the first order.

I guess worst case I just return one of the whole bundles.

My curiosity got the best of me if I could actually get 2 orders through lol

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
My gf was able to get one using the desktop-mode on her phone, not sure if this makes a difference for anyone. No icognito, logged in, no guest.

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
Well this isn't good actually as now I don't know which one to cancel, the first order or the second. I'd rather have DS but I'm worried the DS one will get cancelled if I cancel the first order.

Should be easy enough. I think you can return in store too.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't mind me. Just clicking this bundle that's 150 over my budget for an hour

tumblr_polcerNgYu1uzwghz_500.gifv

I feel so dejected, honestly. I know it's silly, but this just hasn't been great for my mental health at all. I just... want to buy this dumb thing, man.

Lexxon

Oct 25, 2017
I got the ultimate bundle for a family member around 10:05-10:10. Overpriced like crazy but he's still thrilled to just have a console finally ordered.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019

My curiosity got the best of me if I could actually get 2 orders through lol
Just keep them and sell it out to someone you know or someone here if you can, you won't have an issue off loading it and you won't risk anything IMO (as long as they understand the risk of it not working and having to return it I geuss)

From ordering things in the past through GS though they will likely cancel one as I had 2 switches ordered for me and my wife and they cancelled one over the summer.