• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry guys. Really sucks to throw yourself at this for the last 30 minutes like that. Now I get to go back to just looking for a 3080 to replace the one I need to RMA.

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
I wish that GameStop will go the way of the dinosaurs sooner than before after this. Terrible experience, just as bad as Walmart.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I have been trying to get a disc version for a friend since launch almost daily. I think the only reason I got the digital version last week was because it was a digital bundle honestly

Nov 26, 2019
I just got one through GameStop. The "cheapest" bundle. Incognito mode did the trick. Refreshed until I could add it to my cart. Went to checkout and said it was sold out. Refreshed a bunch. Finally flickered into finalization just now. Hold onto hope!

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never had my attempts to spend $500+ dollars at a company so brutally rebuffed. 😂😂

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
So is incognito mode the only way to add these? Has anyone successfully bought one without incognito? If so, how long ago?

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Yes but I'm about to call it quits because its not really worth it to sit here forever doing this
I'm done with this one myself.

What I don't understand with these bundles is why do they bundle it with a camera and not something useful like a charger? Also as I recall from my time at best buy, we were always pushed to sell store warranties or special store services because those were where we could make a profit. Why don't they just bundle these with warranty? That against the law or something?

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm done with this one myself.

What I don't understand with these bundles is why do they bundle it with a camera and not something useful like a charger? Also as I recall from my time at best buy, we were always pushed to sell store warranties or special store services because those were where we could make a profit. Why don't they just bundle these with warranty? That against the law or something?
No idea but a charger or warranty would be infinitely more useful to me than a camera that I'd never use

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Gamestop only selling bundles seems pretty shitty. Especially when the bundles cost MORE than all the items together

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Damn, my friend is going to go bananas, just pulled through with the DS/SM bundle. GS coming through back to back weeks.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
After getting the what seems to be an error of nothing happening on add to cart, try incognito window and keep going as others have said.