• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate Gamer Bundle got an "Add To Cart" button, but again I get cockblocked by "Keep trying, we're adding more inventory".

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart and Gamestop never learn, do it like Best Buy and DO NOT ANNOUNCE A TIME and have it be as anti-bot friendly as possible.
I wish there was a way that they could do something similar to the queue system EVGA used for the 3080. I had to wait a few weeks, but I could see the list in front of me shrinking until eventually I got my GPU.

Outside of that, I'm losing hope that I'll get a PS5 before Christmas.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't justify the ultimate gamer bundle. It has far too much that I'm not interested in

Oct 31, 2017
This wouldn't be like this if GameStop was smart enough to add some sort of verification system to prevent bots from buying everything.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I just can't justify the ultimate gamer bundle. It has far too much that I'm not interested in
Return what you dont want to Walmart or Target. Accessories are pretty easy without a receipt. Games they are a little more strict but if you are nice, polite and just plead you case they should do it unless you do a lot of return without receipts.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't even seem like the Ultimate Gamer Bundle is going through, getting the same "no inventory" error like before

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Guessing they want to sell that more expensive bundle out first before the cheaper one

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Mine added easily last week so I feel it's just luck of the draw, it actually shipped today and got here today as well somehow.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Spider-Man/Demon Souls bundle is now showing "Add To Cart".....but once again it gets the "Keep trying, we are adding stock" message.