• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I was refreshing just to see and never even showed up for me but this guy on stream had one of them up:

RYW2Sfz.png

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got an "Add To Cart" button but when I clicked it said "Keep trying, we're adding more inventory".

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny to think that a week ago people scoffed and these bundles and they stayed in stock for like 10-15 minutes. Now everyone is so desperate they don't care about the $850 pricetag and they sell out instantly.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Funny to think that a week ago people scoffed and these bundles and they stayed in stock for like 10-15 minutes. Now everyone is so desperate they don't care about the $850 pricetag and they sell out instantly.
well tbh these bundles are mostly comprised of useful games and things, so I can understand why they're popular. I mean Demon's Souls and Spider-Man are THE PS5 games to get.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Walmart and Gamestop never learn, do it like Best Buy and DO NOT ANNOUNCE A TIME and have it be as anti-bot friendly as possible.

Oct 25, 2017
WTF I was refreshing since 5 minutes before it was supposed to go up and I never even saw it come into stock. Garbage ass bundles anyway. The saga continues.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I'm honestly glad it sold out so fast because it's a freaking terrible deal all things considered.

The bots can have them and they saved me from my bad judgements.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
It is random, they add stock over time. Last time when I got one on GS I was very slow about it and even thought about it through check out since it was a bundle. You either get the add to cart or you don't as far as I can tell from last week.