• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Can add a PS5 to the cart but can't checkout, Only store pickup and none available within 250 miles of me in SoCal.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
If Kohls doesn't pan out I'm probably just not getting a PS5 this year. I work on Wednesday and Friday so all those drops are out of my reach.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
I got the "Thank You For Shopping With Us" screen, and an order confirmation number, and my card was charged. However, I don't have a confirmation email yet. Am I probably good?

RobotVM

Oct 27, 2017
turned yellow but now I get this message...

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
the Series consoles were severely understocked near where I am...the PS5 lasted for like half an hour but this lasted for like a minute haha

Jun 10, 2018
The 'Add to Cart' turned yellow but says this again:

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Ordered a bundle early morning from Kohl's and got one. Then I heard that Kohl's was massively overselling and were inevitably going to cancel orders.
Got a tweet this morning that Best Buy was selling PS5s and was able to get one for store pickup on Saturday along with the Pulse headset. No idea if this will come through either to be honest but the order went through and I paid with PayPal. So I could end up with 0, 1 or 2 of these things. Fingers crossed big time.

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
Xbox one x seems to be OOS now (about 5mins back). Much lower inventory or everyone was ready for its restock after PS5?

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Saw the ps5 button was yellow about 30 minutes ago but said please wait and now says sold out. Guess they have no more near me

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Wow all these drops I ain't get not one! Kohls link wouldn't work and of course I slept through Best Buy ps5 and now xsx sold out in a minute smh 🤦🏾‍♂️
Time to abandon all hope

RobotVM

Oct 27, 2017
It sucks when you are awake for it and even get the please wait wait button but don't get one before it sells out.

Jun 10, 2018
The PS5 was up for like 45 minutes for me, makes no sense why the Series X would be sold out so damn fast. I clicked 'Add to Cart' as soon as it went live.