• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
This has been such a crazy ride for me. Originally, I had pre-ordered through Amazon back in September. My PS5 never made it because somebody stole it. This past week has been such a back and forth trying through Walmart, PS Direct, & popfindr with no luck. I am seriously hoping this journey finally ends with Kohl's.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously not celebrating till it says its shipped. The email just says thank you for your order pretty much what I saw when the order went through on the website initially.

Goldbob

Sep 21, 2020
If bestbuy isn't up by 4 I'm just giving up for good and waiting til they're on the shelves... I've wasted way too many hours trying to get a video game console.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
So I got two PS5s from Kohl's earlier this evening. Gonna sell them to my close friends who couldn't get one. Good luck to the rest of you!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up getting Miles for $10 via Walmart's price error the other day, so I hope I can get a system with out a bundle including Miles.

Oct 31, 2017
Wow, sounds like a whole bunch of people on here must have had really good luck with Kohls. Awesome for everyone that got one, sucks for me who was totally not paying attention. Would have probably been the best opportunity so far it sounds like and I was literally asleep at the wheel lmao :'(

Seems like I've missed every really solid window people have had a bunch of success with. Maybe next time, though I suspect Best Buy will update when I'm asleep again too.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Looks like fedex gonna get a few more ps5s to their drivers.
Don't you put that evil on me.
Wow, sounds like a whole bunch of people on here must have had really good luck with Kohls. Awesome for everyone that got one, sucks for me who was totally not paying attention. Would have probably been the best opportunity so far it sounds like and I was literally asleep at the wheel lmao :'(

Seems like I've missed every really solid window people have had a bunch of success with. Maybe next time, though I suspect Best Buy will update when I'm asleep again too.
If my order actually goes through i will try to get a PS5 at wal-mart and sell it at cost to help out my era brothers and sisters.

If it makes you feel better, we're not outta the woods quite yet.. BUT we are $180 richer in khol's dollars
I may not get my PS5 but at least my son will get almost $200 worth of baby yoda shit i don't have to pay for this christmas.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

If it makes you feel better, we're not outta the woods quite yet.. BUT we are $180 richer in khol's dollars

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017

This was by far the easiest. Almost too easy.

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
It is amazing that the Kohl's website didn't crash. How the F does Kohl's function when it cripples Bestbuy/amazon/target? It has to be the lack of bots.

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
I was scared of this for my other PS5 so I had it delivered to a Fedex office for pickup so I figure that'd be easier and safer than doing delivery lol.

i was at work and my ps5 didn't get delivered until 8:45 PM. Shit was stressful, when I got the text from the wife I was able to focus. Glad a lot of you were able to grab a kohl's order though. I've been sitting here slamming coors refreshing Best Buy.