• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CKDexterHaven

Nov 26, 2017
Got one a Koh'ls a bout 5 minutes ago . Going straight to the website did not work . Used Wario64 link on Twitter and that worked . I expect cancellation . Shows pending on card.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
How is Kohl's still available lol
Either they got like a huge majority of shipment or a large portion are going to get cancelled

Goldbob

Sep 21, 2020
If Bestbuy isn't up by 3 I'm giving in and trying one last time on the 25th

It straight up isn't worth the hassle.

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Kohl's will come through for us all,...but I just can't imagine them having that many consoles. I think they were up for 25 minutes? I have prepared myself for the worse but I am hoping for the best.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
It's really weird. I saw the item said it was sold out and then it went available again. I'm hoping that means they still had some and were putting it out in waves.

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
I was able to place an order with Kohl's. Got an order number, it is showing as "in fulfillment" right now. But I don't have an email confirmation and I have yet to see the charge on my card. Hoping this doesn't get canceled.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
It's the video game equivalent of Oceans 11. They took over Kohls.com to make hundreds of thousands of people think they just got a PS5 so that the hacker would have better odds when Best Buy goes live. Worst idea for a movie ever.

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
Someone saw their order switch to "in fulfillment" at Kohl's? I got in fairly early and mine is still just "submitted."

I feel like there's about a 1% chance that order holds, but maybe 2020 can take mercy for once.

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
I hope Kohl's will come through for us all,...but I just can't imagine them having that many consoles. I think they were up for 25 minutes? I have prepared myself for the worse but I am hoping for the best.

But didn't Kohl's never have the PS5 up until now. Like, not even at launch. Maybe they were just holding everything back for their Black Friday sale? Maybe I'm just trying to remain optimistic lol.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
My bank only now let me verify that I was trying to checkout an hour ago. I guess that's why I couldn't get an order through on Kohl's.

Wtf... They never do this to me, either :(

Vic Tokai

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah, mine finally went into fulfillment too, also took it 30-40 minutes. Still no email confirmation though...

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Feels like everyone got the Kohl's deal that wanted it. Hard to believe there won't be a mass of disappointment.