• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Is the order attached to the email? I check out as a guest but if I make an account is it attached to it. Kohls are the homies now.

Oct 27, 2017
So I think I just got another one through Kohl's? Want one for my brother...really hoping it goes through so I can ship it to him for Christmas

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
You guys obviously never order from Kohls. In Fulfillment is just what they automatically do 10 minutes after you order so that you can no longer cancel it.

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
If you refresh and refresh it shows up and you can check out. Also, I guess I had one in my cart already. So I can confirm it does not allow more than one to be purchased.

Goldbob

Sep 21, 2020
I wonder if Kohl's will let people keep the Kohls cash when they cancel all these orders?

And did the people buying ten rack up 2 grand?!

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I see two charges on my card, is that a mistake or is it just showing up twice for another reason?

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
This is definitely going to cause a lot of people to not place orders for Best Buy when it drops in 5 minutes huh? Only for Kohl's to admit "yeah we can't fulfill these" some 12-24 hours later

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
Not sure if it's a coincidence but I can't even check my bank (Citi) to see if I was charged because their own site seems down lol.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
lol this is still showing in stock? Hard to believe this isn't some kind of error, but I sincerely hope it works out for everyone!

I'm holding out for a digital one, but I'm fine waiting at this point.