• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Fri. Nov. 27 - Fri. Dec. 04 is the estimated date on my Kohl's order.

This is all sounding too good to be true lol

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no way Kohls legit still has it. Fuck I don't even want Miles Ultimate Edition. I already have Spider-Man.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm calling it, hoping to make the Bestbuy stocks since Kohls will more than likely cancel. Good luck to everyone if they do open up.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Possibly snagged a PS5 bundle from Kohl's. PS5, Miles, and extra controller $640

Don't really want the extra controller but it should be easy to sell hopefully. Now to see if it goes through

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
It is what it sounds like.

It's a limited time $180 gift card.
My bundle (PS5 + extra dual sense + Spider-Man) was $680 after tax.... and they're gonna give me a full $180 back?

After selling Spider-Man (I don't do physical) I'll end up with a very heavily discounted console and essentially a free controller?

Yeah I'm not this lucky. This is for sure gonna be canceled lol

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Kohl's today:

ezgif-7-108a75bf1981.gif

Kohl's tomorrow:

tenor.gif

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
My bundle (PS5 + extra dual sense + Spider-Man) was $680 after tax.... and they're gonna give me a full $180 back?

After selling Spider-Man (I don't do physical) I'll end up with a very heavily discounted console and essentially a free controller?

Welcome to Kohl's.

My wife and I love that store. Sometimes shit is literally 80% off after coupons and rebates.

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
Kohl's Definitions

Submitted: You've successfully completed the checkout process at Kohls.com. Your order has been accepted and will be sent for processing to ensure your purchase reaches you on time.

After your order is past "Submitted", we are not able to cancel or modify your order.

In Fulfillment: Our fulfillment center is working hard to fill your order and your package will be sent as soon as possible. Please see our Delivery Options to find out when you can expect your package(s) to arrive.

We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is "In Fulfillment".

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017

It's $180 that you can only use at kohls

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Well congratulations to those who got one and good luck to your who aren't sure yet! Here's to hoping best buy does something in 13 minutes otherwise I'm probably giving up for the night, I can't deal with this shit.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
So... can just use Kohl's Cash for Demon's Souls and a sweater? Feeling mighty skeptical. Don't want to let my guard down on Best Buy PS5 in case Kohl's doesn't happen. But don't want two PS5's on my hands like a scalper either

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kohl's Definitions

Submitted: You've successfully completed the checkout process at Kohls.com. Your order has been accepted and will be sent for processing to ensure your purchase reaches you on time.

After your order is past "Submitted", we are not able to cancel or modify your order.

In Fulfillment: Our fulfillment center is working hard to fill your order and your package will be sent as soon as possible. Please see our Delivery Options to find out when you can expect your package(s) to arrive.

We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is "In Fulfillment".
hold me Jesus.

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017

This won't be literal $180 cash back. You will get certificate that you can use only in Kohl's for limited time.

ExoExplorer

Jan 3, 2019
New York City
Kohl's gives me hope. But I was late as all hell putting my order through. Fully expect a refund.

Lots of chatter on nowinstock of people ordering multiple consoles though. Hopefully those will get cancelled first.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
180 Kohl's cash is some good shit. Get a new coffee machine, or extra games, or a sweater, or a gift for your mom. 680 for the bundle and 180 kohl's cash? That's basically free Spiderman and a controller

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It says I'm eligible for cancellation for ten more minutes so I'm betting that's when the make or break time is. someone hold me

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
Count me in on the card was charged, but no email club. I don't have the order number either.

Really hope they don't botch this one...

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish you guys luck. I'm unfortunately not willing to spend $140 extra on a game I don't want (would rather buy Miles alone for 50) and controller I don't need.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
180 Kohl's cash is some good shit. Get a new coffee machine, or extra games, or a sweater, or a gift for your mom. 680 for the bundle and 180 kohl's cash? That's basically free Spiderman and a controller
my pre auth says $699. I'm not complaining if its real and I'm done with this maddness just saying it was a little more than that.