• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
It's hard to say what stock any store has had when hundreds of bots were buying 40/50 off wal mart etc at once

Oct 25, 2017
You did not get one at Khol's. You're awaiting the bad news that they oversold and it's going to be canceled by Monday.

Just get out in front of it.

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017
Not related to Kohl's bundle...does extra controller and packed in game come in stand alone packaging? I don't think there are any official bundle yet, right?

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Kohls site is fucked up. There's gonna be a bunch of canceled orders. Maybe they'll give you a free t shirt to say sorry.

Deleted member 4852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the Kohls deal, If you get to the PS5 screen it starts off with a n "add to cart" button that eventually becomes disabled. If you press the add to cart button before it changes it adds it to your cart. Im not sure if the purchase will go through from there.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to bed maybe when i wake up ill get that email. I can't throw the $600+ for kohls and another $550 on best buy just in case if kohls cancels. Who knows how long it will take them to pend it back.

M

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I'd take a stab at Kohl's, but I don't want to miss another chance at Best Buy while I'm waiting on Kohl's to cancel and I don't want to accidentally buy two if they pull through.

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
I had one ready to go at Kohl's and then backed out because I was like "Wait was that Physical Disk or Digital Version?" Plus I'm not planning on buying physical games this gen. Then I went back and OOS lol

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody regularly buy from them? It said at the order confirmation page that I earned $180 in Kohl's Cash.

They can't seriously have given me that much cash back, it's insane and would make zero sense. So I'm guessing Kohl's Cash isn't what it sounds like? Any clues would be appreciated.

For what it's worth I still don't have an email but I can see my order (inputting the confirmation, billing zip and email address).

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Someone hacked Kohls at the time they thought Best Buy was going live. It was the perfect plan until Best Buy remembered they were Best Buy.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I had one ready to go at Kohl's and then backed out because I was like "Wait was that Physical Disk or Digital Version?" Plus I'm not planning on buying physical games this gen. Then I went back and OOS lol

It's still in stock if you refresh the page, although at this point it's anyone's guess if they sold out and the page is just broken.

Worth a try though.

ijm72

Oct 27, 2017
Just placed an order on Kohl's but I'm fully prepared to wake up to a cancellation email tomorrow.

Veitsev

Nov 18, 2019
Fort Worth, Texas
Does anybody regularly buy from them? It said at the order confirmation page that I earned $180 in Kohl's Cash.

They can't seriously have given me that much cash back, it's insane and would make zero sense. So I'm guessing Kohl's Cash isn't what it sounds like? Any clues would be appreciated.

For what it's worth I still don't have an email but I can see my order (inputting the confirmation, billing zip and email address).

Kohl's cash is store credit you have to use during a defined period or you lose it.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

It is what it sounds like.

It's a limited time $180 gift card.