• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Well we will see how Kohl's goes.. it's unlikely it had many bots? Did they sell it before? And it's late, a lot of people didn't know about it as well so let's look at the possibilities.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Who would ever thought that Kohl's of all places would hook y'all up with PS5's lol

Congrats all

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
While there's a good chance these will get cancelled, there's also a chance that there just weren't bots set up. There are thousands of bots fighting for Target, Amazon, etc.

Virdix

Oct 27, 2017
Snagged one from Kohls, literally finished a hunt in MHW and checked my phone. No email yet but I have an order number on the site.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
That Best Buy employee is now saying 3am. He is live streaming on twitch. So I am wondering if he did this for clout or is really being honest.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
IF KHOL'S PULLS THROUGH IM GONNA BE A MEMBER

giphy.gif

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
I just got a Kohl's bundle. It changed from the original controller and charging station bundle to controller and Spider-Man so it might be legit.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Did it tell anyone it couldn't process their payment? It seemed to switch between that and telling me the SKU was out of stock, I'm assuming the former was it just being buggy though.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Got one at Kohl's. Checked out as guest and card was charged. Honestly probably 5 minutes behind everyone was just getting ready to go to bed and refreshed this.

seems too good to be true and the lack of an auto email is concerning.

I'm in a bit of shock. Bundle was perfect for me. Only full price game I'll probably buy all gen but want a show off game.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing people on twitter say they ordered 10 and it went through. A ton of these are getting cancelled tomorrow

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
No email confirmation but got a Chase email that my card was charged.
Too easy.
maybe can use for kohl's cash or a GC once they inevitably cancel lol.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
No email, just a pending charge, this shit's getting cancelled guys

Any PS5 allotment that doesn't go out of stock in less than 4 seconds is pretty suspect

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
It told me about 3 times it was not available and around the 4th the order went through, could be that as orders failed etc that they were put back on the site.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone besides bots getting Kohl's? Like, who the fuck is actively checking Kohl's except for bots?
Can't believe this but... I managed to snag one at Kohl's. And it was on my wife's phone so I didn't have any addresses or card info set up beforehand, it was slow and clumsy. But the website was smooth and I checked out super normally. Looks like this wasn't on bots' radar?

That, or they just oversold and I'll be crushed with disappointment once they email me saying "lol oops".

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
I hope all our orders made it though. Even if all of Kohl's only had 2,000, honestly how many people would be checking? I thought they only sold clothes. Also, bots tend to stay away from bundles. Also, it's past 1am EST; lots to be hopeful about.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Kohls is going to be the same case as with the infamous rtx 3090 for $500 glitch, everyone ordered, no one is getting it.

Vic Tokai

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah, my order "completed" and I got a confirmation number, and a text from my card company asking if it was a valid charge, but no email confirmation of the order yet (it's been 11 minutes)... fingers crossed it actually worked and doesn't get cancelled...

Oct 28, 2017
Shit, I got a Kohl's bundle, got charged, but I accidently lost the order confirmation page. Any way to get it back? History just takes me to the home page.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I feel like some of these are going to get cancelled but I hope some of you actually got through!

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
The site not crashing is a good sign that bots weren't aware. it's late, it wasn't on anybody's radar in advance, and the site didn't lag at any point. Walmart, Best Buy, and others were brought down hard. I have a hard time believing that Kohl's has that much better of a website than the others.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Kohl is probably getting oversold at this point. Or they have so much stock they can get past with all the orders