• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017
I placed an order at kohls, got a confirmation number, I used guest checkout because I wasn't logged in. I'm at work so I cant check my credit card to see if it's charged. I don't see the confirmation email yet. I accidentally clicked off of the confirmation screen so I didnt get the order number.

I do notice that kohls takes forever to send an email, usually when i request a password change it takes like 15-20 minutes before i get it so hopefully it comes soon

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
For a bundle, it was honestly a perfect package for me since I was planning on getting both Spider-Man Ultimate and an extra controller :)

No confirmation email, but I have an order number and a charged card!

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Kohls is acting weird. I've been able to successfully get it in my cart 3 times but every time I review it errors out. Especially fun with a guest account having to do all that shit again.

Max

Oct 25, 2017
Got one from Kohls but I didn't save the order number and I haven't gotten an email, anyone get one yet?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I have an order confirmation from the app, didn't get an email or anything will see how it goes but not expecting it 100 percent.

Took a screen shot of my order number etc

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
I gave up and just paid a scalper. The amount of time I have waited and wasted for things to drop and sites to crash would have been better put towards anything else.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
It just let me order on kohls about 5 minutes ago. . Not sure if they are slowly releasing stock or what but it was out of stock and after a few f5 key smashes it appeared in stock. I took 2 minutes to finish the order and still managed to complete it .
I hope I get an email confirmation because I didnt set up an account .

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Too many Kohls orders are going through lol I tried way late when people already said they were sold out and got one. The only thing that makes sense is no one thought this place had PS5 so no bots.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
I placed an order at kohls, got a confirmation number, I used guest checkout because I wasn't logged in. I'm at work so I cant check my credit card to see if it's charged. I don't see the confirmation email yet. I accidentally clicked off of the confirmation screen so I didnt get the order number.

I do notice that kohls takes forever to send an email, usually when i request a password change it takes like 15-20 minutes before i get it so hopefully it comes soon

I did the same thing. Was not prepared for the kohls drop at all.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I think I got one of the Kohl's bundles. Seemed too easy.

giphy.gif

Last edited: