• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
It looks like the Black Friday stuff is rolling out on the site. Just out of curiosity I went and checked one of the pairs of headphones that is going to be on BF sale, and whenever I refresh it variably switches back and forth between the regular price and the BF price. But either way it won't let me add to cart.

tl;dr site is currently fucked while they flip switches

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Trying to find cheaper alternative to my GameStop bundle but my eyes literally won't stay open any more tonight. Good luck everyone!

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
soon-i-will-rest-yes-forever-sleep.jpg

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder what the percentage of people wanting to buy a PS5 to play for themselves is vs. those who want to buy one to resell for a big markup?

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
Best Buy was late for the ps5 and series X pre orders my guess it's another late night clicking for 3 hours. I'm more dedicated than a bot, 7 beers deep gonna be a long night. Also heads up I got my ps5 for store pick up 2 hours after they went live. They kept going in and out of stock. Good luck Era

PunchDrunk28

Oct 28, 2017
From what I've seen the past couple years watching the Sunday Best Buy deals, they all seem to drop around 8-8:30 central time.

Oct 25, 2017
God I wish there was a Twitter account that just tweeted PS5 stuff, was always on the ball, and cut out all the "RT if you haven't copped a PS5 yet LMAO"

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Is anyone besides bots getting Kohl's? Like, who the fuck is actively checking Kohl's except for bots?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not doing this again. Not staying up until 2AM only to have them drop 4 minutes after I go to sleep.

See you in 2021, PS5.