• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And at 1. And at 2.
and at every second that goes by between those times

tumblr_navxqugWg41tivkh4o8_250.gifv

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
That 3am post was what got it for me, I wasn't even watching for it and I think that was first day of pre orders. Just happened to randomly check wario's tweet and got the order in.

But that was a second wave not the first as far as I remember.

Barrett2

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Incredible how much time I've spent setting calendar alarms the last few weeks to furiously refresh a website and then exclaim "fuck this" a few min later, lol

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Wario started tweeting up a storm at midnight, indeed.

Well, I have my alarm set for 12:59am since midnight was a bust... in case I pass out. Any chance the sale will go into effect between the hours?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 got people so fucked up that there's currently 1.6k people watching this dude scrolling Bestbuy.com.

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Yeah, I finally got notifications set up and he suddenly he won't shut the fuck up.. lol.
Wario started tweeting up a storm at midnight, indeed.
He always does that going into Sunday and at 11. That's usually the times stores new weekly deals go live for target and GameStop and stuff. He'll do it again at the top of the hour for Best Buy and stuff.

Ive been following him for a long time now for price errors and just deals in general.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
If you follow Wario64 just need to be aware that he tweets about all deals not just special things and sometimes not even electronics

Nothing wrong with his tweets. Been following him since pre-Switch

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
People are such rude jerks to Wario for posting deals that are live just because they're waiting for PS5 stuff. Geez.
I just thought the timing was funny. When I said I "finally got notifications set up", I meant that literally, like I just got them set up like ten minutes ago, and my phone immediately started going batshit crazy with notifications. It just wasn't what I was expecting, is all (I despise Twitter and all forms of social media, so I didn't even have the app installed before about fifteen minutes ago).

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Wario is legit great, and the dedication is there... but yeah, I realize the account has dormant moments when you wait in anticipation, and moments where it's rapid fire.

Maybe launch week just has everyone on edge?