• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I get a captcha every time I check it now too. They are really bad ones too. Tell me to click me on the motorcycles and only show me vespas or tell me to click on the bus and only show me an RV. Google really doesn't know what vehicles are it seems.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I could have sworn for a second someone said it was live 😡 I refreshed incognito like crazy and reloaded this page and the comment vanished (I must be seeing things)

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I have gotten 1s queue'd on my phone earlier today, but even then I didn't have a captcha, just clicked I'm Human or whatevs and it loaded me in. On Chrome Incog and FF Private I've been loading it for 2 hours+ now with nothing coming up.

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Be a lot of goodwill earned on Sony's part if they tweeted out or put something up on the site that they won't be doing a drop today or the weekend or something. Kinda like what PAX sometimes does with ticket sales. They never tell you they'll have them but a lot of times they'd tweet out something like "go enjoy the weekend, no tickets until after thanksgiving" or something like that.

Gray Matter

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Be a lot of goodwill earned on Sony's part if they tweeted out or put something up on the site that they won't be doing a drop today or the weekend or something. Kinda like what PAX sometimes does with ticket sales. They never tell you they'll have them but a lot of times they'd tweet out something like "go enjoy the weekend, no tickets until after thanksgiving" or something like that.

they want to keep us in suspense

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
My shower didn't help.

I'm sorry everyone, I did all that I could.
Get back in there.

Lgd.gif

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Spent all day on Direct and nothing. I don't want to see another captcha ever again.

I can't even search local Gamestop for stock in Popfindr since it crashes when I try.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Man think of how much money Sony could be making if they had ads on PS direct?

You're missing out on revenue with all our refreshes Sony.

I've been on and off all day. Come on late night queue action!

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part is that it breaks up the expected pattern of Monday through Friday.

Does it mean I can expect it could just as easily show up on the weekend as well now? One things for sure, Sony don't give a fuck about it and will refuse to enlighten us.
Breh I don't even know anymore. Use these days to make accumulate bigger stock on the site.