• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
infinite captcha on disc version, digital in cart and i've gotten combinations of oh deer, a white screen with "please return to your cart" (like i was trying to leave it), a straight up 404 error, and of course the ever popular infinite loading. A++ shopping experience

Charade

Oct 25, 2017
Already had it in my cart, got all the way to confirm order but kept getting errors when entering my security code and then Oh deer... smh

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
RapidSkeletalAlligatorsnappingturtle-small.gif

Barrett2

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Has a single real person confirmed they've actually gotten this damn thing from Walmart!? Added my credit card info... and same as always.

Oct 31, 2017
I take it it definitely IS a bad idea to have existing carts with PS5's when new waves of stock hit? Beyond just simple luck. Cause I was in my cart, hit the checkout button as soon as it went from OoS to available, yet the website itself just failed and dumped me to the white page, spinning the whole time, before hitting the oh deer page.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen not one captcha on the app btw i can add it and check out no problem (but I'm not going all the way through since I have one)

Virdix

Oct 27, 2017
whats the fucking point of saving my cc info if walmart makes me renenter each time?

After a couple tries it realizes I have a saved card

Dec 25, 2018
OOS

I tried using a bot from github to leverage, and got stuck on a captcha which was a nightmare process since their captcha is broken as hell. Good against bots though and most people. But the professionals probably have ways around it.

github.com

GitHub - Strip3s/PhoenixBot: Phoenix Bot - A Bird Bot Resurrection

Phoenix Bot - A Bird Bot Resurrection. Contribute to Strip3s/PhoenixBot development by creating an account on GitHub.

What I am using. May help, may not help. Didn't help me but a lot of people have been resorting to fight scalpers.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Walmart doesn't like my account. I can't buy anything for some reason, even before this. Funny thing is that's where I got my own PS5 from. I'm trying for people I know.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, caught on Checkout too. Trying to get one for my friend whose at work.

Got to the cart screen eventually but was out of stock by the time it loaded and then got bombarded with TRICK QUESTION robot checks.

0moM0Q.png

0moYqa.png

THAT IS A FUCKIN MAILBOX GOOGLE

Last edited:

sora bora

Oct 27, 2017
I've failed every Walmart drop. And now it went through within seconds. Maybe coincidence, but I'll take it.

desktop + iOS app = :D

Just a FWIW.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not actually going to buy it from walmart because I got Gamestop credits burning a hole in my account. I got the DE in my cart and now I'm in a "waiting room" to get to my cart lol

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Gamestop wouldn't let me add it, wal-mart wouldn't let me checkout.

I think im officially done giving a fuck about next-gen.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
I take it it definitely IS a bad idea to have existing carts with PS5's when new waves of stock hit? Beyond just simple luck. Cause I was in my cart, hit the checkout button as soon as it went from OoS to available, yet the website itself just failed and dumped me to the white page, spinning the whole time, before hitting the oh deer page.
I had it in my cart and clicked checkout as soon as it popped and I was able to get it. I'm pretty sure it does save time loading an extra page but that's it. I had a PS5 on another tab just in case it kicked it out of my cart.

Basically it's a complete crapshoot.

Cardigan

Oct 28, 2017
desktop + iOS app + worked :D

Read from others that you use the former to add to cart and the latter to checkout.

I've failed every Walmart drop. And now it went through within seconds.

Maybe coincidence, but I'll take it.

Just an FYI + FWIW.
it's just luck of the draw. i did same thing and got stuck in captcha hell

Oct 27, 2017
Two people at Costco have now told me that they'll be 'IN STORE' mid Dec. No idea about series X. These were phone support people who could see inventory, etc. Fingers crossed.