• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Colasante

Nov 5, 2017
For the first time ever, my purchase went through at Gamestop, and then Bank of America flagged it as fraudulent, and by the time I confirmed it was me it was too late. This is such an endlessly miserable experience on every level.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a day. First I lined up in Target, was not successful, then GS would not let me add the cart. oh well

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I really don't understand why websites don't just take a infinite number of orders and slowly send them out as they get new shipments.

Honestly they could have force people to pay all $500 outright months before they send out the system and people would still be willing too.

You'd have people cancelling orders left and right when they got one sooner somewhere else and it would be a big headache for them. I agree, though, there should be a way to do it that makes sense.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
For the first time ever, my purchase went through at Gamestop, and then Bank of America flagged it as fraudulent, and by the time I confirmed it was me it was too late. This is such an endlessly miserable experience on every level.
Some places use paypal such as GS and that is what I'd use if possible.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
You'd have people cancelling orders left and right when they got one sooner somewhere else and it would be a big headache for them. I agree, though, there should be a way to do it that makes sense.
The best scenario would be Sony only doing backorders since they are the manufacturer themselves.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
200.gif

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Thought I'd try walmart since there is a heads up. Have 5 captchas and still going. Nevermind lol

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Trying my luck with Walmart for a Digital Edition here in a few. For a family member who's son just told her a couple days ago that he wants a PS5.

Edit: Should I refresh the page at 3, or just let it appear?

Pillville

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
hahahahahahahaha oh my god. at exactly 3:00:0000001 it went from "some coming at 3:00" to "get in stock alert"

oh, and now i can add to cart, but get "oh deer" trying to check out.