• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got the Gamestop PS5 bundle
Good luck to anyone getting the Walmart bundle at 3...remember if you want a backup, you may want to consider the app just in case the site doesn't work
Also don't forget to keep an eye on the PS Direct site at the same time...just in case they drop stock simultaneously. And remember incognito tabs may be your friend.

My PS direct order from yesterday shipped and should be here Saturday! I'm going to be biting my nails until it gets delivered safe and sound though.
Don't give up, you all will get consoles I believe in you.

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, I got it, too. Can you just return the stuff you don't want? I figure they make that difficult somehow. I really have 0 use for the camera. The other stuff is a ripoff, but it's whatever.

I know a Gamestop manager who told me that the bundles are itemized. Which means you can return the stuff that you don't want from it. Not sure if it just goes to store credit or they give you cash for it. I'd assume, since you just got it and the stuff you don't want isn't used, they should give you full value if you choose the cash route.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
May the gaming gods bless you all for the upcoming Wal-mart drop.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
i got a confirmation email. but im still nervous. Paypal authorization is still pending. And when i search my order on the gamestop....nothing comes up. Says it dont exist :(

Yeah, I got it, too. Can you just return the stuff you don't want? I figure they make that difficult somehow. I really have 0 use for the camera. The other stuff is a ripoff, but it's whatever.
i was thinking i would just ebay it. But i'll see if i can return all the extras cuz i dont want any of it. I just want the console. I didnt even notice it comes with a camera lol. I was too busy smashing add to cart

shungokusatsu

Dec 16, 2017
I'm so tired of trying to hunt down an Xbox. Would be great to finally snag one and put this daily nightmare to bed finally.

Plleeeaseee let this Walmart order go through.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
i gues i will just cross my fingers that this too expensive Gamestop bundle i got is real. And wont get cancelled or something.

I see more bundles just went up on gamestop again. Good luck. I guess im not gonna go thru the Walmart drama.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's fucking DISGUSTING that GameStop is requiring bundles.

What a piece of shit company. Glad they are going out of business.

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
what are the chances all the bots got their systems already and we kind simple folk can order and shop in peace??

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
Just a heads up, I'd imagine being on the ACTUAL digital/disk page for each system is faster to add to your cart on Walmart vs watching the countdown.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
GS bundle is showing add to cart for me, don't need that one I guess and GS would likely cancel an order.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Bots, scalpers, and helpless idiots like us all watching the countdown clock like

OxJUcqN.gif

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
I really don't understand why websites don't just take a infinite number of orders and slowly send them out as they get new shipments.

Honestly they could have force people to pay all $500 outright months before they send out the system and people would still be willing too.