• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scary_Larry

Banned
Jan 3, 2019
Got one from Gamestop! Hopefully, they don't cancel. My card has been charged though, so I'm hoping it's a done deal.

DirtySprite3

Banned
Sep 13, 2019
Got the demon souls bundle lol but under order history it shows I bought a power up rewards player for $0.00 hopefully that doesn't mean shit cause I need that $900 back in my account ASAP if they ain't gonna give me what I need

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I will give GS credit that the site didn't crash at least. Although, I'm sure there were much less scalpers buying when forced to get those expensive bundles.

T minus 40 minutes until Deermageddon 2.0!

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
It also seems to help that possibly if you are
I will give GS credit that the site didn't crash at least. Although, I'm sure there were much less scalpers buying when forced to get those expensive bundles.

T minus 40 minutes until Deermageddon 2.0!
those bundles also been selling near 1400 plus on ebay, I do not think they care much. I don't think the digital bundle is bad at all. The camera not sure if I need but the $100 psn credit, plus and controller isn't that bad at all. I will obviously use plus and the credit.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking of getting a digital version for parents who are casual gamers...but bundle just seemed like a lot so left it in my cart...

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Got a bundle at GameStop! Not my ideal buying scenario since I wasn't planning to buy Miles or Demon's Souls but I will surely play them now. Also, does the PS5 camera work with PSVR?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind buying bundles that had like $200 worth of extra stuff (a couple games and a controller). But once they decide to tack on $350 in additional merchandise, it's too much for me to bear.
Same here. I'm fine with something like the $640 bundles Costco and Sam's were selling of System, 2nd Controller and Miles. Ain't no way I'd get these GS bundles, however.

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
I give up. That $850 bundle refuses to even give me an error after hitting the add to cart button. Guess I'll just wait 30 minutes to replay the disappointment with walmart.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
They have the website crash system

The oh deer system

screen-shot-2020-11-12-at-12-12-52-pm.png

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Get ready for "Oh Deer!" and that dog with antlers staring into your fucking soul, eyes full of malicious mirth at your misfortune

Edit: Gah! It's here already

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a bundle at GameStop! Not my ideal buying scenario since I wasn't planning to buy Miles or Demon's Souls but I will surely play them now. Also, does the PS5 camera work with PSVR?
Nope. You have to use the old camera if you want to run PSVR. And apply for the free adapter they are giving out.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
I give up. That $850 bundle refuses to even give me an error after hitting the add to cart button. Guess I'll just wait 30 minutes to replay the disappointment with walmart.

They just went OOS right now anyways.

Not sure how to get it to cart. Same thing kept happening to me last time few times they had bundles. Not going to try again with them at this point.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stupid piece of shit Sony Direct keeps telling me my CC and Billing address do not match.

THEY MOST CERTAINLY DO!!!

I'm trying to just buy a PS+ Membership to make sure my CC info is saved. Damn piece of garbage site.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely shitty that Gamestop takes their remaining inventory and packages them into bundles, But I guess if youre going to play the games they include, its not terrible.

Oct 27, 2017
managed to get to the "place order" button on Gamestop only to be told:

"Your shopping cart cannot be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please check availability for each product."

seriously considering switching to PC only at this point

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
What's everyone's plan for walmart? Have the PS5 url open and press reload a bunch leading up to 3?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely shitty that Gamestop takes their remaining inventory and packages them into bundles, But I guess if youre going to play the games they include, its not terrible.
The larger problem is that they throw in the useless HD Camera, the PSN Plus membership, and/or an expensive wired headset that nobody wants.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Welp I almost got it but my payment method was not being accepted it was obviously Gametops website. I still have a PS5 bundle in my cart

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
against all odds.....i just got the super expensive ass GameStop bundle????

the first 2 bundles went out of stock. But i was still getting an add to cart button for the most expensive one. Eventually after refreshes and hammering add to cart...i got thru?

I still don't believe it tbh. Since it took forever for me to check out. As it threw me back into paypal check out 3 times. I will believe it when they take the money. But i got that screen with the pink text like person just posted.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
against all odds.....i just got the super expensive ass GameStop bundle????

the first 2 bundles went out of stock. But i was still getting an add to cart button for the most expensive one. Eventually after refreshes and hammering add to cart...i got thru?

I still don't believe it tbh. Since it took forever for me to check out. As it threw me back into paypal check out 3 times. I will believe it when they take the money. But i got that screen with the pink text like person just posted.

Yeah, I got it, too. Can you just return the stuff you don't want? I figure they make that difficult somehow. I really have 0 use for the camera. The other stuff is a ripoff, but it's whatever.