• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping Direct doesn't go up before I get home from work. Gonna try Walmart but I've no hope of that since it'll be doing it on my phone with spotty a connection.

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
using that funko popfindr inventory check there were 2 places that had a few in stock but when i called them they said they didnt have any, curses! i must stop getting my hopes up lol

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those Gamestop bundles are pretty trash, since they are either forcing you to buy a useless HD Camera or a wired headset that clocks in at $80. Still though, it's better than the prevoius bundle where they just threw in a $100 version of NBA2K.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Not trying to buy one of these, but was curious. Clicked add to cart and got "Please try again in few minutes.. we will keep adding inventory." These companies and their terrible online systems.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
I have never had luck with GS. How does their system work? Similar to BB or do we just spam F5 -> add to cart?

SunshinePuppies

One Winged Slayer
Nov 14, 2020
For gamestop, if you add a warranty on the shop screen, it shows that the bundles are out of stock. Not sure what that indicates.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
All I ever get it "Please try again in a few minutes"

Is there any trick to this? Been like this for 5-10 minutes.

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
I got the payment sent confirmation email from paypal, hoping the order email comes through soon from Gamestop. "What's Up Danger" from Spiderverse was playing so I feel incredibly hype right now.

Jrs3000

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Bundles up still. Just ordered. High but good price if you were getting all that or sell what you don't need.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Gamestop never let me add to cart and i tried the second the bundles came up. Damn. Wal-Mart is my last chance today probably.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Are you guys just sitting on the page waiting for the button to turn to red or what?

I haven't been able to add anything for 10 minutes.

pvin626

Nov 16, 2017
I've been getting the same error for like 15 min.
"
Please try again in few minutes.. we will keep adding inventory.​
"

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
lol, just realized that the $690 one with the camera is the Digital version.
The best one, so many games are digital only and disc games are so cheap on new systems I just don't collect them myself.

I still have to try and find one more for a buddy who seems to have no time to look but I really don't know if I have the effort in me. At least the digital one was super easy to get this time if the order holds up lol

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Are you guys just sitting on the page waiting for the button to turn to red or what?

I haven't been able to add anything for 10 minutes.
I believe it's just simply random honestly, never got it to come up before this on gamestop. They say they add stock over time so it's just random.