• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SloMoBackSlap

Feb 15, 2018
I think I got in the queue really early. Didn't auto refresh the page at all today. Waited until I saw confirmation it was up and then jumped on it. I've been in it for 22 minutes now. Hopefully that means I'm at the front of the line.

Colasante

Nov 5, 2017
Jumped into the queue before Wario even tweeted about it, still have an hour to go and the stock is being sold now. Doomed. This is all just so hopeless and dispiriting.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
oTjV2GW.gif

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
nowinstock hasn't changed to back in the stock yet and/or out of stock. So doesn't seem it happened yet

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
When people start talking about their time moving around that is when the pre-queue is officially over and we have moved to the queue phase.

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
On the 11th I left my browser open while doing homework and was able to snag one after 2+ hours, just post. leave the tab open and you may just hear that ding*

I've been in queue since before warios post and mine already said an hour so I just gotta be patient.

Good luck!

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
That shuffling though D: Definitely got in sooner than most (before Wario), still more than an hour!

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Well the message updated at 3:32PM and there's no OOS message so that's nice?

Still at over an hour though.