• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
It's back to saying 'out of stock' on the configure your series x page. So I guess that's it. I'll keep clicking place order for another couple minutes and give up again :(

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I had the checkout page up all afternoon. Was talking to my roommate for four minutes and missed the link. I swear to god MS and Sony are fukcing with me.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I think bots are taking most everything even if it is just a customer with 1. People can't be this fast, we were trying to buy this before wario tweeted etc

Since the bots are automatically looking for in stock and then purchasing.

resultant

Banned
Nov 3, 2020
Parts Unknown
Yikes, I thought the wait for the PS5 was bad but I'm now realizing the XSX has only gone up like what, two or three times? Geez, good luck people trying to get one, at least MS is seemingly more transparent than Sony about stock.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just chatted with support online. They told me Microsoft store may glitch and say in stock but that doesn't mean it's true. They said Microsoft will tweet the next time stock is available.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Just chatted with support online. They told me Microsoft store may glitch and say in stock but that doesn't mean it's true. They said Microsoft will tweet the next time stock is available.

I was told the same thing earlier today re: X. But I successfully got an S order so I don't know how much I buy it.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Heads up for anyone with a launch day Walmart order. Got mine in during the last drop on launch day. Walmart app still shows no movement with my console being delivered 11/25, but FedEx made a label last night, shipped it this morning and my console is supposed to be here tomorrow. NorCal.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Target shipped my PS5 using FedEx SmartPost, which delivers it to a nearby USPS facility for final delivery or some garbage. My package status hasn't updated since Saturday (when it was supposed to be delivered), and it's still in a different state. I looked up the reviews for the SmartPost facility and it's awful. Long delays, lost packages, everything. Meanwhile, Target has told me it would arrive every day for the last 3 days, so, needless to say, I'm fairly sure I'll never see that PS5. I'm gonna try to get a different one in the meantime, and if that first one ever shows up, I have a neighbor and a co-worker still looking for one.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There was been a queue for PS Direct every weekday so far. So hopefully theres one coming today.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
The most infuriating part of this launch is when you get to the place order screen. Like damn I secured it but your still going to fuck... at least by my lunch first or something geez

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, they didn't drop any PS5s at 9 am today, I might actually be able to be there when they go up.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again.

FUCK

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
even though it's not even 1pm PST, starting to get real pessimistic about the "one drop per weekday" theory on PS Direct

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well I would hope they would show a bit of communication on that end if they decided to skip days or something.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I feel weekends and weekdays are different situations. I wasn't expecting them to drop any on the weekends since people might be out of the office.
This was after language to check on Saturday for more stock though...which has not returned since
They're just doing whatever they want honestly

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Ah, I didn't know they said they would drop on Saturday when they didn't
yeah they had the same thing of "check back on 11/14 for more availability" or something along that. Which was the same wording they had used for the other stock days prior. Then they removed the wording for future drops

resultant

Banned
Nov 3, 2020
Parts Unknown
All of my local Wal-Marts show 6+ for the PS5, is this normal or a recent occurrence?

Is the rumor that has been floating around behind hidden content tags coming true tonight?
I'm doubting it. I posted earlier today but I believe the person that told me about tonight got misinformed and that drop is actually next week, same day and time (confirmed by the retailer already). Sorry.

0x03

Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope Walmart has spent the last few days implementing a robust load balancing system for their web store. Releasing PS5 and XSX inventory at the same time with advance notice seems like incredible hubris considering the fact that their site has just collapsed each time they did so last week.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
How the hell I can get the Xbox all access? Can someone please answer how the process go? I can't sign for the thing anywhere. It will become available when Walmart releases the console tomorrow at 3pm? This is a fucking mess

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I sure hope Walmart has spent the last few days implementing a robust load balancing system for their web store. Releasing PS5 and XSX inventory at the same time with advance notice seems like incredible hubris considering the fact that their site has just collapsed each time they did so last week.
FirstTime?.gif

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
It's been a week and Walmart still hasn't shipped my PS4. Now they are possibly selling more tomorrow. What a crock.

SP6rV5.gif

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely havent got a PS direct captcha in a while...thinking the dream might be dead there for today

Edit: Nevermind literally got one after I posted that

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
They've gone off at 5:00 before/ 40 minutes from now,, there's still a good 2 hours where we could get stock.

Virdix

Oct 27, 2017
I refuse to refresh ps direct after getting bumped back to the queue yesterday, ill just go when the queue is up and hope for the best