• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Find it maddening to see Walmart hyping up a drop tomorrow when they still haven't even SHIPPED my Sept 22nd pre-order.
Yikes!

This launch is such a shit show.

Totally understandable with the state the world is in but man this sucks if you just want a new console at the retail price to play some games over the holidays.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
FedEx stole or lost the PS5 I shipped to my cousin. Does anyone have advice that's dealt with a similar situation with FedEx? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How long ago did that happen?

old.reddit.com

Fought Back Against FedEx (and won)

So, when my PS5 from Target shipped, I got insanely nervous when I saw it was being shipped via FedEx. Especially considering they lost another...

PhillyIsh

Jan 2, 2018
Philadelphia, PA
How long ago did that happen?

old.reddit.com

Fought Back Against FedEx (and won)

So, when my PS5 from Target shipped, I got insanely nervous when I saw it was being shipped via FedEx. Especially considering they lost another...
a week ago....where it was slated for next day shipping. Called the facility where it was last scanned (8 miles from my house), and they can't locate the parcel.

kamakazi5

Oct 28, 2017
If I placed an order from the Microsoft store that says shipping estimate January 4th, is that pretty much set or could it come sooner than that if they get more in stock?

I hate the Microsoft store because I saw the tweet but then I'm rushing through the site and forget they let you order stuff even if it's no longer in stock.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
If I placed an order from the Microsoft store that says shipping estimate January 4th, is that pretty much set or could it come sooner than that if they get more in stock?

I hate the Microsoft store because I saw the tweet but then I'm rushing through the site and forget they let you order stuff even if it's no longer in stock.

That date stands. It says on the webpage units wont be shipping until the end of December

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Yikes!

This launch is such a shit show.

Totally understandable with the state the world is in but man this sucks if you just want a new console at the retail price to play some games over the holidays.

Yeah. It's just said "Delayed - Check Back Later For An Update" since the 12th. As much as I don't want to double-down with Walmart after they fucked me over, I'm gonna try to grab from this drop.

They've been letting people do in-store pick-up, right?

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Ugh just noticed PayPal authorization from MS was to my debit card and not PayPal Credit. I like going through Credit for the extra security and also because it's easier to just pay it off when I get paid. Fortunately I had a little extra money in my bank and hadn't paid my December bills yet or that would have been a fun one.

Dec 25, 2018
XSX might be back in stock??? It's letting me go to check out

Although, I don't want one. I just deleted it from my cart since I would rather a PS5.

Apr 25, 2018
Been following the thread since launch and have had my hand at around 5 failed attempts at precuring a PS5 console through online shenanigans. Decided to weed my way through Craigslist Denver as I'm in high country about an hour and a half up the mountain. Found a legit seller of a digital unicorn w/ bill of sell from BB w/ the ability for warranty purchase for $850 Cash in hand. Worked out to be a real person and happy with the outcome. I don't have time to be on the internet all day checking and I kinda have a felling I'm not going to be able to easily get one until feb/march with holidays and hype.

- Cheers

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing that I can just head to the Xbox series s page an add it to my cart. It's too bad I'm not interested in it right now.

TheClaff

Nov 23, 2018
Anyone that pre-ordered a Xbox Series X from Amazon and got the last minute "by the end of the year" email get any sort of update? All these Black Friday and Walmart details and amazon has been so quiet for the (one of) biggest retail company in the world.

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
I'm not sure this is a restock though lol. They're still giving out the 12/23 shipping date they've been using since 11/10.
I would honestly prefer this from Sony. This is how Apple does it where you can order whatever on launch day, but your guaranteed shipping date slips. I'd much rather just buy now with a January delivery date.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I would honestly prefer this from Sony. This is how Apple does it where you can order whatever on launch day, but your guaranteed shipping date slips. I'd much rather just buy now with a January delivery date.
I agree I think the Apple model is the fairest way to do it. I was lucky to get an XSX preorder from the MS Store on launch night and they gave me that 12/23 date. Just waiting impatiently for it to ship now lol, it'll be a good Christmas present when I do get it!

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Launch day early am, both Target, and PSD failed me. Target had the stupid CVV issue at checkout, which affected several people. Then on the PSD checkout, it kept telling me, problem with payment, check info, and try again. Yet I did that, info was correct. Same issue. Sadly my card showed PSD charge my card, and put it back a couple times.

I was pretty damn tired that early morning on launch day, and these two site/payment processing issues, sent me to bed pissed off. Luckily I was able to get a PS5 ordered on walmart at their 6PM ET window, that day. Now I am being tested with walmart's turtle like shipping process. Which I hope, and pray, my PS5 gets shipped this evening/tonight.

Oh man the Target CCV issue pissed me off so much. I went to bed at 3am tired and angry. My wife rolled over and asked if I got one, which really twisted the knife.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Seems one of us with knowledge should have just botted 60 and each of us pitched in to get one at cost. This is beyond ridiculous at this point

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, on launch night I got my preorder through the MS store and not the Xbox store. The Xbox store was crashing then, the MS store was much smoother.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Probably just OOS I guess. Every time I try to order from MS store this happens.