• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Have you guys seen this info yet?

screenrant.com

PS5, Xbox Series X/S Black Friday Restock Dates Announced

PS5 and Xbox current-gen is coming back soon.

Looks like one of the dates lines up with some hidden content from a few days ago, just off by a week.

But yeah, with no new Target dates, makes me think any new stock they get just hits the shelves. We need to get some of those Target employees from last weeks thread in here...

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Best buy said my order was delayed and might be cancelled if it isn't delivered to the store by the 24th..

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still have a Wal-mart Pre-order of a PS5 that got "delayed" with zero updates so far. It better be fulfilled by the 25th if they are selling to new people.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
My friend who works at Target said they are expecting to have them in store this weekend 21-22. He works in a different department than electronics but that was implied. Not sure how true but I would check this week/weekend. This was in Central FL btw.

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
Wow apparently that site with the $1400 bundle is down already. If I was willing to pay that much, I'd just pay scalper prices so I didn't have a chair to sell/get rid of.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
As a central Floridian myself, thanks for this.
Maybe there is hope after all.

Anything to help. This is in Melbourne/Palm Bay area. He mentioned his store getting their PS5 display stuff recently and they were supposed to have it set up by the 22nd and would have consoles for sale in-store to coincide with this.

I mainly asked if this was stock for ordering online at Target.com and he specifically said no this would be in store consoles for sale.

He didnt give me a specific date on when they would put them out or even receive them however. Also I have no idea on the actual amount of systems they will even receive.

BusterSword

May 10, 2019
Daytona Beach, FL
Anything to help. This is in Melbourne/Palm Bay area. He mentioned his store getting their PS5 display stuff recently and they were supposed to have it set up by the 22nd and would have consoles for sale in-store to coincide with this.

I mainly asked if this was stock for ordering online at Target.com and he specifically said no this would be in store consoles for sale.

He didnt give me a specific date on when they would put them out or even receive them however. Also I have no idea on the actual amount of systems they will even receive.
For sure. Well shit I guess just call and watch popfindr like a hawk this week. If I see stock appear overnight, I'm just gonna go camp outside the nearest Target till they open.

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
Think we'll see drops through December? I'm guessing yes, but I'm still nervou on it not happening.
Between news sources saying Sony has been able to ramp up production beyond what they originally thought, and the pretty regular Direct drops, I actually don't think the stock situation will be that bad through Christmas.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
dell is suppose to mail people before they go up, really curious if that is even legit but I assume we will know ahead of time for dell

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
anybody got a discord server I can join to alert when queue happen? Getting p demoralized here

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
When can I expect a Series X restock? Walmart has refused to fill my pre-order from Sept 22nd. I'm looking to just try a new order from somewhere else as soon as they open up.

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Walmart black friday, is that order online and pickup in store or can you have it delivered?

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, there were open boxes being sold the morning of release day.

Given how quickly they go and how easily the site screws up trying to order one, I wonder if they pop up when it's literally just one store gets one PS5 and puts it into the inventory system and it goes up on the website automatically and then a few thousand people are literally fighting over that one box.

Nov 21, 2019
Just in case anyone is here from Japan :

There was another guerilla sale at Amazon at 11AM 2 hours ago! I got my PS5!!!! I follow on Twitter @PS5sokuhouinfo with notifications on, that's how I got it on the first second it was out. The delivery date is still pending, but it seems it's either 11/27 or 12/4. If anyone in Japan is still trying to get one, then always be on the stand by around 11 AM because the last guerilla sale on Nov 4th was also at 11 AM. I'm just happy I got one at retail price.

Dec 25, 2018
ps direct site would be fine if they honored those who already are on the site like all day, but the queue doesn't really favor people who do. pretty crap that if I refresh and am put into a queue at a bad time, it completely fucks me over. it's like I have to 1 second refresh all day until I'm in a queue I guess.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd at least give priority to people who were able to get the damn thing in their cart. I was THIS close to getting it but putting my card info took .83749 seconds too long.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they'd at least give priority to people who were able to get the damn thing in their cart. I was THIS close to getting it but putting my card info took .83749 seconds too long.
I've never got to even see it in stock, but I did order a couple games from Sony direct so I could get my card info saved. The crazy thing is I got those games in under 24 hours so I'm happy with that service at least, and I was getting them anyway.